Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything that is Flat and does not go into infinity has an Edge. My question is,,,if it's flat,, where is the edge?
And even with Satellites over a Flat Planet would show the edge and the backside of the flat planet.
Only pictures I've seen from Satellites , privately owned or government owned shows it's round.

Guys I'm starting the poll over. I really do want to know how many think the Earth is Flat or Round.
My Wife thinks it's Flat so I'm not trying to be an ass.hole. I'm really curious.
I believe it's round for many reasons.
Thanks
What if we start fkn around again?

During a lunar eclipse, Earth passes between the sun and the moon, allowing Earth to cast its shadow on the moon. That shadow is always, always, always a circle, no matter where you are on the planet, no matter the timing of the eclipse. Always.

The only way to always cast a circular shadow is if the thing casting the shadow — in this case, Earth — is a globe. It's a matter of geometry.

And that's not to mention the countless photos of Earth taken by orbiting satellites and eyewitness testimonies from astronauts hailing from dozens of different countries, space programs and private organizations.
To think they are all liers is absurd.

During a lunar eclipse, Earth passes between the sun and the moon, allowing Earth to cast its shadow on the moon. That shadow is always, always, always a circle, no matter where you are on the planet, no matter the timing of the eclipse. Always.

The only way to always cast a circular shadow is if the thing casting the shadow — in this case, Earth — is a globe. It's a matter of geometry.

And that's not to mention the countless photos of Earth taken by orbiting satellites and eyewitness testimonies from astronauts hailing from dozens of different countries, space programs and private organizations.
What if it's a flat disc squarely facing das mooon?

It's all about Gravity. If you don't believe in gravity than there is really nowhere to go with the debate.Jump off a tower and tell me you don't believe in Gravity.😁

a flat plate is circular when looked at from the top , not the edge

Latest posts

Back