Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t wait for the block party tonight. In this neighborhood they have sectional block parties made up of sections of neighbors…and one is tonight. I can’t wait to see if anyone smokes or even brings up the subject after legalization went into effect last week. Should make for a bit of fun!

Can’t wait for the block party tonight. In this neighborhood they have sectional block parties made up of sections of neighbors…and one is tonight. I can’t wait to see if anyone smokes or even brings up the subject after legalization went into effect last week. Should make for a bit of fun!
You got a couple rolled and ready to pass around?

The first photos of Earth from space by the NOAA/NASA GOES-16 satellite are simply spectacular. Take a look at the images in our full gallery here.

In this image, the entire Earth is visible in a composite color visible image is from 1:07 p.m. EDT on Jan. 15, 2017 and was created using several of the 16 spectral channels available on the GOES-16 Advanced Baseline Imager (ABI) instrument. The image shows North and South America and the surrounding oceans. GOES-16 observes Earth from an equatorial view approximately 22,300 miles high, creating full disk images like these, extending from the coast of West Africa, to Guam, and everything in between. Read the full story here.

1688734851348.png

You got a couple rolled and ready to pass around?
Actually I do not nor will I until I scope them out on the subject and they have to bring it up. It’s not paranoia it’s a practice that has served me well for over 40 years. I mentioned the subject at the last block party and they were mostly “meh” but that was before it kicked in.

The first photos of Earth from space by the NOAA/NASA GOES-16 satellite are simply spectacular. Take a look at the images in our full gallery here.

In this image, the entire Earth is visible in a composite color visible image is from 1:07 p.m. EDT on Jan. 15, 2017 and was created using several of the 16 spectral channels available on the GOES-16 Advanced Baseline Imager (ABI) instrument. The image shows North and South America and the surrounding oceans. GOES-16 observes Earth from an equatorial view approximately 22,300 miles high, creating full disk images like these, extending from the coast of West Africa, to Guam, and everything in between. Read the full story here.

View attachment 333183
Yeah, but they only showed one side of the coin....... :)

That time laps crap is just Russian disinformation.

I'd hazard a guess and say there's a good chance of that happening

I have decided to start studying why people get mold and mildew in their tents. Looks like something that could occupy some of my thinking time.
The answer lies within the stoopid as most answers do.

Latest posts

Back