Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please see the ‘Moderators are asleep’ thread. There are good Fanny pics there. 😂

One of Irene's favorite hangouts

IMG_4929.jpeg

if the late Sonny Bono was alive and he married Yoko Ono , would she be Yoko Ono Bono?

then what if Yoko divorced Sonny Bono and married Bono from U2?
would she then be Yoko Ono Bono Bono?

stay with me now….

and then what if Yoko was an attorney , would she then be Yoko Ono Bono Bono Pro Bono?…..

One of the things that confused me is why pedestrian deaths are up. Well until we went to that mile long yard sale. People were continually walking into me because they didn’t look at all. They just turn without a thought in their heads

One of the things that confused me is why pedestrian deaths are up. Well until we went to that mile long yard sale. People were continually walking into me because they didn’t look at all. They just turn without a thought in their heads
Drive through a super market lot and see all the sheeple for slaughter
They dont care walk right in front of the car.

Guys I'm starting the poll over. I really do want to know how many think the Earth is Flat or Round.
My Wife thinks it's Flat so I'm not trying to be an ass.hole. I'm really curious.
I believe it's round for many reasons.
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back