Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we having this tonight?

gawd I wish

we still have a few months to go before we can start eating like normal people

our upper dentures still need the titanium posts installed before they can be snapped in

the bottoms are done and work great

in the meantime , we grilled some steaks last night but have to chop and shred them up before we eat

plenty of bbq sauce and mashed taters and it makes a pretty good meal

but yeah , we are jonesing big time to take a big bite out of a New Haven style pie!

gawd I wish

we still have a few months to go before we can start eating like normal people

our upper dentures still need the titanium posts installed before they can be snapped in

the bottoms are done and work great

in the meantime , we grilled some steaks last night but have to chop and shred them up before we eat

plenty of bbq sauce and mashed taters and it makes a pretty good meal

but yeah , we are jonesing big time to take a big bite out of a New Haven style pie!
Yeah that’s one of them foods that just don’t work in the blender. Maybe a good lasagna for now…

Attention
Attention

we , the Marketing Department , need some feedback from the Team on naming a new product

the new product is an ointment for hemorrhoids

we , the Marketing Department , have come up with a name and want to know what the average person on the street would think and would they buy this product?

the new name is Heavens To Murgatroyd Hemorrhoid Cream

discuss
€£¥
As long as it comes with a toothbrush applicator, I'm in.

Attention
Attention

we , the Marketing Department , need some feedback from the Team on naming a new product

the new product is an ointment for hemorrhoids

we , the Marketing Department , have come up with a name and want to know what the average person on the street would think and would they buy this product?

the new name is Heavens To Murgatroyd Hemorrhoid Cream

discuss
€£¥
Make me think of Snagglepuss. Will they have tshirts?
IMG_1512.jpeg

the best pizza dough recipe ever

professional chef , trained in France , the man was one of the original stoners who met at the flagpole in high school at 4:20…….

Emril Lagasse stole this guys bbq sauce recipe and claimed it was his own….

lives on the legendary Racoon Ridge , home of the 71 Coons , and grows some of the best weed found in Humboldt

Rosso’s Pizza Dough Recipe

-4.25 cups of flour King Arthur’s bread flour

-1.8 cups water

-1/2 teaspoon yeast

-9 grams kosher or sea salt

-2 teaspoons oil

dissolve salt in water

mix dry yeast with flour

add 3/4 of flour to water

beat on Kitchen Aid blender for 2 minutes

cover bowl and let rest 20 minutes

then add remaining flour and beat another 6 minutes and add oil the last 2 minutes

knead by hand for 2 minutes and dust with flour and water as needed to get a good elastic elasticity

divide into thirds and placed in an oiled plastic bowls with lids

place in refrigerator for 24 hours

then make the best pizza crust you ever ate!
Going to try this. I make home made tomato sauce using my wife’s grandmothers recipe(off the boat Italian though I use canned tomatoes usually where she used only fresh ingredients). If the cheese, dough and sauce are not in harmony, the pizza suffers…

Does anybody believe in bigfoot? I personally think they are full of shit. If there are such creatures why haven't we found remains or scattered bones? This one looks fake as shit. One of the 1st so called pictures.

View attachment 333023
I believe that was debunked. Apparently a worker slipped and fell into a vat of Rogaine

Bigfoots are extremely intelligent creatures, I have heard that once one in their group dies, they quickly harvest any meat any organs and consume them for food. The bones are then ground up and used in their veggie gardens as meal to amend the soil. They then tan the skin use during the cold hard, long winter ahead.

I know a policeman in Germany I haven’t talked to him in years although consider him a very good friend. Been trying to locate him. I hooked him up (real good for a couple weeks) back in the day when he visited us. He brought me a piece of the Berlin Wall that’s how long it’s been since I last talked to him. Maybe you could call him and he could let you know where the weed is. I know, I just read that and laughed at how it sounded… anyway, maybe one day I will find him. He lived in Ennepetal when I last talked to him and was in the mounted police.
Try to have some fun while you are there crash.

I know a policeman in Germany I haven’t talked to him in years although consider him a very good friend. Been trying to locate him. I hooked him up (real good for a couple weeks) back in the day when he visited us. He brought me a piece of the Berlin Wall that’s how long it’s been since I last talked to him. Maybe you could call him and he could let you know where the weed is. I know, I just read that and laughed at how it sounded… anyway, maybe one day I will find him. He lived in Ennepetal when I last talked to him and was in the mounted police.
Try to have some fun while you are there crash.
I was in Berlin on reunification day in 19...90? I even found a few chunks of the wall and brought them home, but I gifted all of them to far leftists over the years. They didn't get the irony, but it's the thought that counts : )

Latest posts

Back