MJP Grow Off GMOJoJo Auto Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I am trying something to see if it works. I sent 3 pre soaked in a coin flip in a paper towel in a coin flip sized zip lock. I also sent 3 of the fems in a coin flip if it does not work. Let’s hope they arrive ready to go.
That's smart it took very fast time to get to me I think like three days ? By the time they get there they're ready to go not a bad idea

Ok strain info
IMG_8447.jpeg

Ok I am trying something to see if it works. I sent 3 pre soaked in a coin flip in a paper towel in a coin flip sized zip lock. I also sent 3 of the fems in a coin flip if it does not work. Let’s hope they arrive ready to go.
That’s pretty smart……if it works!

Now that's just thinking outside the box type stuff right there.

I was only able to find one strain even close... Mojo JoJo

Mojo JoJo, also known as “Mojo Jo Jo,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the powerful Silver Haze X Dutch Treat strains. Named for the infamous villain from the Powerpuff Girls, Mojo JoJo packs a giddy high that will have you feeling like you don't have a care in the world for hours on end. You'll feel these effects hit you pretty quickly, rushing into your brain with an immediate sense of euphoric cerebral energy. This is soon accompanied by a boost in creativity that has you feeling inspired and ready to get to work on anything artistic at hand. You'll also feel sociable and outgoing, easily chatting with anyone around you about any topic at all. Combined with its high 17-21% average THC level, these effects make Mojo JoJo a great choice for treating conditions such as chronic fatigue, chronic pain..

I'm not saying this is it, just sharing the only info I found on a strain named JoJo...

Latest posts

Back