MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MariJan

Weed guru in training😜😜😜
Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have 60 Ice princess photo fems can send everyone 2-5 depending on how many want to join.
I have about 40 GMOjo Jojo auto fems. I have requested more of these. I sent Carty a vial of these. Together we may have enough.

Prize will be a 3 pack of my salve and a seed pack of anything I have your choice. If you chose a seed pack that I made, like c99 or MW. It will be a full vial.

I do not care if we grow photo or auto. I do think since not everyone has room to start 10-12 seeds to pick their prize plant we should stick to fems.

I would like to start them asap but can wait for a month or so to give people a chance to harvest so they have room.

Once we start there will be 4 month for an auto strain or 6 months for a photo. Both times are generous. No one should have problems finishing in the allotted time.

The winner will be chosen from a voting thread at the end of the contest. Just to make things interesting, I am going to ask that you do not vote for yourself. That way it is a true win from your peers. You can vote for both options photo and auto. Autos will be done way sooner so we can have 2 votes and 2 sets of prizes.

Anyone can join, as long as they are a member in good standing. Not have been on a recent ban for misbehavior.

Your grow diary will be in this thread. Everyone can add and post their submission.
You can start as many seeds as you get, but once it starts flowering you must choose only one.

Fems can herm so watch your lighting once in flower and if it is a photo, please veg at least 8 weeks. (Not mandatory just a suggestion.)
There are enough people interested we can do one auto, one photo. 2 separate Votes.
You can only be in one so chose wisely.

PM your address and request photo or auto.

Once a week please update your entry.

Anyone have anything you want to add comment and if it is reasonable I will add it.

Remember this is for fun, but I am curious to see what everyone comes up with.
Also how different things will look for different growers.

Bud size, texture, and color will be a factor. I also got a request for weight. If we do weight it will be video. We can talk more about this. If everyone likes this Idea
Please comment on this thread with any suggestions you may have.

It is not letting me tag people so tell people

Last edited:
I agree with the majority of what you've laid out here. I do think fem seed is the ticket.

The judging thing though. Is it going to be judged by appearance or is it going to be weight. You mention voting.

I agree with the majority of what you've laid out here. I do think fem seed is the ticket.

The judging thing though. Is it going to be judged by appearance or is it going to be weight. You mention voting.
Let people chime in see what they want. I am flexible

It has to be one of the other with seed. We all grow autos or all grow photo fems. I'd lean more towards the auto. Less time..less space needed.
Why cant we do both some want auto some want photo. Join the one you want fem photo or fem auto. It’s just for fun and yes a small prize. ( Salve and beans.)

I will be good with sending out both prizes.

Who would be a member not in good standing, just wondering what this meant?
Prob should tag a bunch of folks to this thread. Make sure all are aware of it. New and old growers.
@Thomas81, @Jgutta420, @oldfogey8, @WeedHopper, @Hippie420, @farmerrob, @WonkasTHC, @jagwire2010,

More to add...tag them if ya can
Yes please feel free to add anyone you think that wants in. I will pass them out until I run out. They are fems so three beans a piece should be adequate. If there are not too many that sign up I will send 5.

I decided to run both photo and auto fems contest. I just want it to be fun and as many that can join in are welcome.

Feel free to add anyone you think will be interested. If you have suggestions let’s hear them. Remember this is for fun and participation is first come until I run out of seeds.

Pm me your address and your choice of fems
Photo or auto.

I only grow outside so seasonally I would not be able to compete but I like it.
We will do another one in the spring. I would like a maui fem grow off. I am just making them so far no pollen. I am seeing balls form sorta. If I can get them to fill up with pollen that would be great.

Latest posts

Back