MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will do another one in the spring. I would like a maui fem grow off. I am just making them so far no pollen. I am seeing balls form sorta. If I can get them to fill up with pollen that would be great.
Sounds good. I grew 3 Maui Wowie plants a few years ago and it was my favorite strain as long as it lasted.

I'm in. Will everyone be growing at the same time? When do you want to start?
In about a month maybe less I want people to be able to finish their grows so they have room. It can be sooner. I just need to know when everyone can. I will have to mail sll the seeds too

In about a month maybe less I want people to be able to finish their grows so they have room. It can be sooner. I just need to know when everyone can. I will have to mail sll the seeds too
I need input from people We don't need to start the same day but the same week would be nice.

I've got my next run started already, but once that's out of the 2x2 I could always set it up to run the grow off plant in there if I don't have room in the 4x8 lol

Did someone just tag me... lol

Sorry, my laptop is acting up and super slow tonight... it's only 10yrs old so not sure why... haha.

But, plants are watered so no side tracking tonight.. just seed packing later on... pkg of Miss Piggy arrived today and all I can say is, I'm very fortunate to have such great people as friends and committed to the love of this plant.

Anyone want to try Miss Piggy hit me up.. and yes, I can mail just 1pk. I really can. hahaha.

1 Love People

I am definitely in. I am just trying to make up my mind between auto, or photo.
I like the idea of starting the same week.
Ain’t no way all us stoners will remember to start the same day, lol.

Jan, you still have my addy?
If you didn't remove it from the pm yes

Did someone just tag me... lol

Sorry, my laptop is acting up and super slow tonight... it's only 10yrs old so not sure why... haha.

But, plants are watered so no side tracking tonight.. just seed packing later on... pkg of Miss Piggy arrived today and all I can say is, I'm very fortunate to have such great people as friends and committed to the love of this plant.

Anyone want to try Miss Piggy hit me up.. and yes, I can mail just 1pk. I really can. hahaha.

1 Love People
Yep

Fem autos are GMOjo JOJO
Fem photo are Ice princess which is a C99 X WW.
I like the GMO.... it's rated in the top 10 potent strains of 2023 and I've never tried it. plus I have some already.. hehe.
Autos would be cool because everyone would have close to the same veg time and finish time.

Plus, Autos rule.... hehe

Sorry but I have travel coming up that will keep me from growing until March. Sounds fun, though, and I'll be up for it if we do one in the spring.
As long as everyone behaves I can see doing it again innSpring. I don't see a problem there either. 99.9% are decent folks. You just get a dingleberry every now and then. They usually get them selves banned anyway.

Latest posts

Back