Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmmm, that actually deserves some thought.
Yeah, it sparks my interest as well.

Hey, @CrashMagnet This graph thing. Man this would be a great thread. Ever thought of sharing all this? I'm interested in learning what you did.

I'm planning on trying some air layering but a graph is a whole nother thing.

Hey, @CrashMagnet This graph thing. Man this would be a great thread. Ever thought of sharing all this? I'm interested in learning what you did.

I started messing with grafts last year. Here's a link to my first post on approach grafts. I messed around with grafting branches from one plant to another as well, but had limited success. I had expected, for example, that grafting an ABC branch to a THC Bomb plant would allow the branch to grow faster with the greater root system, but it didn't work out that way.

Yeah, his thread on it was pretty interesting and informative.
I followed along religiously.
Definitely worth a read.

I used an approach graft to connect two ABC clones a while back. It resulted in a much larger ABC plant than I was able to grow before. I had read that would happen, but was still surprised at how big the thing got in less than 12 weeks. I wonder if the split stems have similar behavior?

View attachment 364705

View attachment 364706
That is an impressive looking plant.

Latest posts

Back