Lighting question I am lost on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Hey all. So I moved my plants into my greenhouse (see thread in general discussion) and tonight I installed a camera. But I got to thinking it has a “light” for night vision only the camera can pick up. It’s dark in the greenhouse but I can see inside on the camera. Could this affect the plants as the plant may be affected by the night vision camera? Any advice welcome.

Good question. I would kinda like to know the answer to that, myself.
I dont think so. I dont know about your camera but Both the cameras we have in my parents rooms have night vision. We can see them clearly through the camera. I am in his room to check periodically and the night vision camera does not light up the room. Not even a little bit so I don't know why it would bother your plants in flower. I have solar lights outside at the base of the garden path. They light up. The lights are down near the ground not up near the weed plant bud sites. They have been there at least 2 years. My plants are not bothered.

Latest posts

Back