I want a camera.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it doesn't, your phone takes compressed photos, a camera can shoot in raw format, also different lenses, you can't get the same quality photos from a phone
Samsung Galaxy s24 ultra can though 👌🏼
Can shoot Expert RAW with my phone 🤷🏻
200 megapixel, 100x zoom, laser focus, all kinds of fancy finangled shizz lol

Samsung Galaxy s24 ultra can though 👌🏼
Can shoot Expert RAW with my phone 🤷🏻
200 megapixel, 100x zoom, laser focus, all kinds of fancy finangled shizz lol
I guess I'm bias and will never not have my camera, even when I go long periods without using it. Guess it's too each their own. But if I wanted an entry level camera that's what I would get again

I guess I'm bias and will never not have my camera, even when I go long periods without using it. Guess it's too each their own. But if I wanted an entry level camera that's what I would get again
I still have a really nice Canon camera with 6 lenses.
But it doesn't fit in my pocket, or a waterproof carry sleeve for the lake/waterpark.

That's the only reason I dont like cameras anymore.
For a full on photographer, a camera is great, without a doubt. But phone cameras have come such a long way, I think that getting a phone with a great camera is so much better for the everyday person.

But it doesn't fit in my pocket, or a waterproof carry sleeve for the lake/waterpark.

For a full on photographer, a camera is great, without a doubt. But phone cameras have come such a long way, I think that getting a phone with a great camera is so much better for the everyday person.
You are probably right, to be fair though this thread is "I want a camera"

No it doesn't, your phone takes compressed photos, a camera can shoot in raw format, also different lenses, you can't get the same quality photos from a phone
Does too,does too. Nanny Nanny Boo boo suckaaaaa.😁
On a more serious note. I have two Samsung Camera's. Takes pics and videos.👍

My phone.

Good enough for me but yep,,a camera will give you more options that's for sure.
il_794xN.2253633784_r2x5.jpg
IMG_20220710_174314123.jpg
20200617_194606.jpg
IMG_20221212_171744332.jpg
IMG_20220710_174331578_HDR.jpg
20200630_184057.jpg
IMG_20220710_174341776_HDR.jpg

I know I like my phones cameras

My nature club hosts talks from naturalists and pro photographers. One of the top guys in the state said the majority of the pictures in his most recent book were taken with a phone. It's nearly the quality of his pro rig. Combine the fact that it's lightweight and always accessible means those are pictures most apt to be used. I'm sure if he was hired to take some specific pictures for something, he'd bring out all the bells and whistles. But he also says your cellphone is more than capable of doing professional level work.

I know I like my phones cameras

You are probably right, to be fair though this thread is "I want a camera"
Don’t worry @greenscreen13 , you will get used to the thread derailments on here, lol.
Sometimes we will get off topic for a whole page or two before we return to the regularly scheduled program 🤣🤣🤣.

Don’t worry @greenscreen13 , you will get used to the thread derailments on here, lol.
Sometimes we will get off topic for a whole page or two before we return to the regularly scheduled program 🤣🤣🤣.
That cause we are all stoners!

Back to our regular scheduled program.
What exactly are you looking for the camera to do?
Are you wanting to see close up of trichomes?
There are all kinds of cameras with different options and accessories.

So, not to argue..But the difference is much more than megapixels .. Lens size and quality of glass is no comparison. Also sensor size is no comparison. Phones have come a long way and can take great everyday photos to share on social media. But a proper Camera will win in picture quality even of lesser megapixels due to the mentioned above, if the person behind the camera knows what they are doing. You ever see that book higher? Those were not taken with a phone. Im using a Nikon Z50..but still grab quick ones with my phone..both is the best answer imho.

Latest posts

Back