Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening Misfits. The Mrs fixed pork steaks, with a layer of mushrooms, onions and bell peppers on top, Spanish rice and mashed taters. Yummage! And for dessert, we gobbled down one of those 100 mg gummies. Getting ready to smoke a bowl and get couch locked 😁

Might get lucky and buff it out, I hope.
Ha, naw this boy don’t do it half way. It’s past the paint on most of it.
She’ll prolly smack a deer one day and all that will get crushed anyway. At least I’m trying to stay positive. Is that positive? Hitting a deer still sounds pretty negative to me….
I can’t be too mad. I ruined an engine, a transmission, caught my dads truck on fire ( minor damage), started a car in gear and ran over a toddlers arm (no damage to baby). And that’s just the stuff I can think off of the top of my head. And most of that was before I was ten years old!
I stuck a magnet to our brand new TV around 1997. Yeah it’s true. That DOES mess the tv up.

Well Doc, I guess it all started in 1993, kindergarten. I would get in trouble and have to sit behind the teachers desk.
Where all the lunch boxes were kept…
I think y’all know where this is going

Well we was poor and I didn’t get those sweet cakes, and fancy candy snacks in my lunch. And they were right there in those boxes. And you know a 5 year old gets real hungry.

I’d eat the snacks and put the wrapper back in the lunch box so I wouldn’t get caught.

But I got caught. Didn’t get in trouble, surprisingly. Teacher asked why I did it. I said I was hungry. And that was the end of it. Mrs. Jean had seen an unruly child in her time. She knew how to handle “those” kids.

I can still remember hearing the kids at lunch. “Somebody ate my dunkaroo’s”. All sad.. I be sitting over there feeling full and happy 😂

Last edited:
Paybacks are a b itch. I got lucky with my daughter. She was a good kid. That's why I stopped at one. I knew number two would pay me back for all the shenanigans I pulled in my youth.
Number two so far seems pretty chill. Number one is scary. Finish school. No jail. I’ll be happy with that. Any else will be an added bonus. He’s worse than I was. He’s got my dad wrote all over him. My dad is a great guy but he was a wild little turd ball

Well Doc, I guess it all started in 1993, kindergarten. I would get in trouble and have to sit behind the teachers desk.
Where all the lunch boxes were kept…
I think y’all know where this is going

Well we was poor and I didn’t get those sweet cakes, and fancy candy snacks in my lunch. And they were right there in those boxes. And you know a 5 year old gets real hungry.

I’d eat the snacks and put the wrapper back in the lunch box so I wouldn’t get caught.

But I got caught. Didn’t get in trouble, surprisingly. Teacher asked why I did it. I said I was hungry. And that was the end of it. Mrs. Jean had seen an unruly child in her time. She knew how to handle “those” kids.

I can still remember hearing the kids at lunch. “Somebody ate my dunkaroo’s”. All sad.. I be sitting over there filling full and happy 😂
Similar thing happened to me in grade school (2nd grade?). I had my desk in the back corner for acting out during class, so I snuck into the coat closet, got into the lunch boxes and ate a bunch of the goodies. Then I got my desk put by the teacher's desk and was given worksheets to keep me busy. I would zip through that crap really fast (which frustrated her even more), so she finally put my desk into the hallway for the rest of the school year. So much for social development, LOL

Good morning insomniac Misfits! We're still zoomin' from eating two of those 100 mg gummies today. It is a cool 56 outside - got the windows open, fan blowin', me and my baby are on the couch under a blanket getting ready to smoke a bowl

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partially cloudy starting at 57F and predicted to reach 81F.

Gym this morning and birthday lunch out with Grayfox!

Latest posts

Back