Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I stared at the fish for about five seconds. And decided I’d relax better if I stayed busy so I cleaned the new pistol. 22 is some dirty stuff.
Got a holster ordered for it. Don’t know why. I guess a gun gotta have a holster. Maybe I’ll carry it when I go hunting. Generally just grab the Glock. Hard to beat the practicality of a semi auto pistol.
I didn’t even know why I bought the dang gun.

Damn AFib I guessing. AFib sucks. Wishing her the best.
Her heart is just wearing out. She’s had stints for years. But this time last year they did stints and started having issues with the vessel wall degrading.
One Dr said no, other Dr did it anyway. Been touch and go ever since.
I think she lost a lot of fire between my sister dying and being so sick herself, fighting for life during the same timeframe.

Dog, try a little ditty that I learned from the NRA. Clean that pistol the way you normally do, then put some toothpaste on a bristle brush and run it down the barrel. If you don't have one, a patch will do.
Amazing just how black it comes out. Then ya gotta clean it again.

Dog, try a little ditty that I learned from the NRA. Clean that pistol the way you normally do, then put some toothpaste on a bristle brush and run it down the barrel. If you don't have one, a patch will do.
Amazing just how black it comes out. Then ya gotta clean it again.
I’ll try that

Good morning brothers and sisters of the discrete fart!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here starting at 51F and predicted to reach 65F.

Well, I discovered what happened to our Vitamix by burning up a new black and decker blender. The pesto mixture seemingly overheats them. Good to know but an expensive lesson.............

Her heart is just wearing out. She’s had stints for years. But this time last year they did stints and started having issues with the vessel wall degrading.
One Dr said no, other Dr did it anyway. Been touch and go ever since.
I think she lost a lot of fire between my sister dying and being so sick herself, fighting for life during the same timeframe.
Sorry brother.
I watched my Mom wither away from lung cancer in 2019. It was fking horrible.
She was 79.
How old is your mom?

This was in the 70s. Notice how nobody is obese. Hummmm
I wonder what happened.😡

View attachment 362559
Just add 50 years.

Good morning, Misfits. Another beautiful day today. Gonna spend it with my bride doing whatever tickles our fancy. Pretty much an open callender.

Latest posts

Back