Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most fast food chains have something about the chicken that makes it unique. For instance, KFC has its secret signature spice blend, and McDonald's uses celery salt to give McNuggets its signature taste. But regardless of how different the end products taste from one another, most of these restaurant chains are actually using the same chicken, provided by the same company.

As it turns out, the very same Tyson Foods that manufactures our favorite dinosaur nuggets also manufactures chicken products for chains like Taco Bell, KFC, McDonald's, Burger King, Popeyes, and Chick-fil-A. So, you're really kind of eating the same chicken no matter which fast food restaurant you choose to visit for dinner
I don’t eat that stuff.

Good evening Misfits! Had our visit with my brother today, went to the park and smoked a couple of bowls. The weather was great, and several other vehicles were burning bud too. Then we did some shopping and headed back home. Crazy thing - I forgot to turn off the van, it ran the whole time we were shopping! 😯 Had the AC running, too. Luckily, she runs great and didn't overheat...

The Mrs fixed burgers, mashed taters and Mexican style rice. We are stuffed and now on the couch, getting ready to smoke a bowl or two and listen to some classic rock
Stoner

I’ve been looking at a rifle at my Grampa’s for almost thirty years. Yesterday I was able to have it. Just to figure out someone sanded the dang numbers off it. It’s an immaculate Winchester M1 carbine and it’s not only worthless, but a liability. Caught with it, it’s a federal crime.
Could swap receivers but they run about $800 now.
That’s just rotten luck. Well, I did finally hold it.
I did get a Remington 870 shotgun with a cracked buttstock. Thinking of going full tactical with it. Stock is cracked, barrel has rust. She’s a worker not a looker.

Morning,

So at 8:30 yesterday morning a buddy called me and said he needed weed, so I grabbed a sack and jumped in the car and went over to his house, about 45 mins away. I needed the money so no biggie.
Once there after some conversation he breaks out a brand new DAB rig he bought and starts asking if I want to do a dab with him, my gut told me NO, but he was convincing so I did one with him. Mind you...I don't dab and really never did.
NEVER AGAIN. first I coughed until I thought I was gonna die, he grabbed me a water to try to calm it down which it did a little. next, when the high hit me, I felt like Cheech in that scene in "UP IN SMOKE" after smoking the dogs.hit/maui wowwie joint. I was super paranoid, I felt like I had forgotten how to breathe and my lungs were wrecked.
The drive back home was ROUGH. I was so paranoid. I put on some light music and tried to just stay calm but it was SOOOO hard, it was the longest drive in history I felt like.
. Even after I safely made it home, it took hours for me to come down. It kind of reminded me of the first time I foolishly ate an entire Hash cookie in one sitting. I was way too high. So, I will never do that again. lol

Morning,

So at 8:30 yesterday morning a buddy called me and said he needed weed, so I grabbed a sack and jumped in the car and went over to his house, about 45 mins away. I needed the money so no biggie.
Once there after some conversation he breaks out a brand new DAB rig he bought and starts asking if I want to do a dab with him, my gut told me NO, but he was convincing so I did one with him. Mind you...I don't dab and really never did.
NEVER AGAIN. first I coughed until I thought I was gonna die, he grabbed me a water to try to calm it down which it did a little. next, when the high hit me, I felt like Cheech in that scene in "UP IN SMOKE" after smoking the dogs.hit/maui wowwie joint. I was super paranoid, I felt like I had forgotten how to breathe and my lungs were wrecked.
The drive back home was ROUGH. I was so paranoid. I put on some light music and tried to just stay calm but it was SOOOO hard, it was the longest drive in history I felt like.
. Even after I safely made it home, it took hours for me to come down. It kind of reminded me of the first time I foolishly ate an entire Hash cookie in one sitting. I was way too high. So, I will never do that again. lol
I didn’t do well with dab’s either. Flower is all I need

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I'm trying to get a haircut, but my stylist moved, and I haven’t found anyone who cuts it right to replace her. The last cut by others lasted about four weeks and is already getting unmanageable. Good to have lots of hair, but a challenge to take care of sometimes.

My birthday tomorrow and Grayfox’s step-daughter'a is the 13th, so Grayfox has reservations next Sunday at Salty’s to celebrate.

We had breakfast out this week at Jam on Hawthorne and dinner out last night at the Radio Room. We have a pact with a friend, who is a Cordon Bleu chef, to try out new places each week.

Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 362006View attachment 362007

I'm trying to get a haircut, but my stylist moved, and I haven’t found anyone who cuts it right to replace her. The last cut by others lasted about four weeks and is already getting unmanageable. Good to have lots of hair, but a challenge to take care of sometimes.

My birthday tomorrow and Grayfox’s step-daughter'a is the 13th, so Grayfox has reservations next Sunday at Salty’s to celebrate.

We had breakfast out this week at Jam on Hawthorne and dinner out last night at the Radio Room. We have a pact with a friend, who is a Cordon Bleu chef, to try out new places each week.
Happy early Birthday Tattered Old Greywolf..Fellow Virgo. Mine is the 17th.

Most fast food chains have something about the chicken that makes it unique. For instance, KFC has its secret signature spice blend, and McDonald's uses celery salt to give McNuggets its signature taste. But regardless of how different the end products taste from one another, most of these restaurant chains are actually using the same chicken, provided by the same company.

As it turns out, the very same Tyson Foods that manufactures our favorite dinosaur nuggets also manufactures chicken products for chains like Taco Bell, KFC, McDonald's, Burger King, Popeyes, and Chick-fil-A. So, you're really kind of eating the same chicken no matter which fast food restaurant you choose to visit for dinner
I remember yrs ago loving the Swanson TV diners Chicken and trukey were my Fav
1725796880365.png

I’ve been looking at a rifle at my Grampa’s for almost thirty years. Yesterday I was able to have it. Just to figure out someone sanded the dang numbers off it. It’s an immaculate Winchester M1 carbine and it’s not only worthless, but a liability. Caught with it, it’s a federal crime.
Could swap receivers but they run about $800 now.
That’s just rotten luck. Well, I did finally hold it.
I did get a Remington 870 shotgun with a cracked buttstock. Thinking of going full tactical with it. Stock is cracked, barrel has rust. She’s a worker not a looker.
There are ways to raise the serial numbers using acids, this way it could be re engraved with numbers.
But the question remains, why were said numbers removed?

There are ways to raise the serial numbers using acids, this way it could be re engraved with numbers.
But the question remains, why were said numbers removed?
He said his dad have it to him in the 1960’s. Got it as payment for a loan or something. I have no history past that.

He said his dad have it to him in the 1960’s. Got it as payment for a loan or something. I have no history past that.
Maybe getting a receiver might be the way to go, If you can find one
HOW is the Pup Doing, watch his gums for a change in color pink to white would be bad

Maybe getting a receiver might be the way to go, If you can find one
HOW is the Pup Doing, watch his gums for a change in color pink to white would be bad
He’s looking good. Pink gums. I could get a used receiver for about $800. Can’t afford that. Thinking about stamping numbers on it. It’s an eighty year old rifle. Gunsmith said if the receiver was cut in half then welded back together we could issue it new numbers legally.

Latest posts

Back