Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly clear here today starting at 57F and predicted to reach 77F.

Let the good times roll!

Morning gang.
I don’t envy you, @jagwire2010 I don’t want to move my grow.
I’ll have to do something. My boys going to want to come down in the basement with me soon. I want to get an out building and insulate it with a window unit. Put the grow there.

Up and at em. Almost time to go to work. Smoking a few tokes

I know we got a no politics thing here.
But I wanna skirt the line a little.
I’ve had a friend for almost ten years that has polar opposite views than I. But we have a lot of common ground. He cutting friends off that support the republican guy. I guess for a party of diversity and inclusion that only counts if you share the correct view points.
I won’t confront him. Out of respect to our friendship I reckon I’ll just fade out of the picture. It’s a shame.

Last edited:
We have never ever had as clear of water as we have had this year. Absolute crystal clear. When there is no wind, waves, ripples, it almost doesn't look like there is water in there. This stuff is above awesome. It is not that much more than regular pool sand but it is a miracle worker. We used maybe a fourth of the normal amount of chlorine that we normally use in a year with this shiz. @RosterMan

Attachments

• Rosterman.jpeg
    Rosterman.jpeg
    936.7 KB · Views: 0
We have never ever had as clear of water as we have had this year. Absolute crystal clear. When there is no wind, waves, ripples, it almost doesn't look like there is water in there. This stuff is above awesome. It is not that much more than regular pool sand but it is a miracle worker. We used maybe a fourth of the normal amount of chlorine that we normally use in a year with this shiz. @RosterMan
I still use my DE filter, I burn off 7 3 inch hockey size chlorine pucks weekly. The electricity is what kills me.
220v pump on 8 hrs a day with high E Rates here

Morning gang.
I’ll have to do something. My boys going to want to come down in the basement with me soon. I want to get an out building and insulate it with a window unit. Put the grow there.

I’ve had a friend for almost ten years that has polar opposite views than I. But we have a lot of common ground. He cutting friends off that support the reputation guy. I guess for a party of diversity and inclusion that only counts if you share the correct view points.
I won’t confront him. Out of respect to our friendship I reckon I’ll just fade out of the picture. It’s a shame.
Yep. Damn shame isn't it. Ppl have lost their ability to have differences of opinion and still get along. Childish bullshit.
And I'll leave it at that.

Ours is sunk in the ground about 2 foot and there is not a ton of clearance between it and the wooden fence. Suppose to be mid 80's today and almost hit 90 tomorrow. Sun matters more than temp for us. If we can get all day sunlight, by the time I get home at 3 or 4 pm it's easily toasty swimmable.. On a decent sunny day it can swing 10 to 15 degrees depending where it starts from. It never got to bath water temp in mid august like it normally does. Climate change... Unfortunately at least here, it's really getting cooler and not warmer big picture. I remember when I was young in the mid 70's and everyone was predicting the next ice age there for a little bit.. I should be in and out for a couple days. Been extremely busy at real work all year. Got 3rd quarter accounting to get caught up on and maybe get another decent ride on the big bike accomplished before it gets too cool for the year. Coffee and pinch-hitters for everyone this morning... This time I'm buying.. hahaha. Nice to hear from ya @RosterMan

Ours is sunk in the ground about 2 foot and there is not a ton of clearance between it and the wooden fence. Suppose to be mid 80's today and almost hit 90 tomorrow. Sun matters more than temp for us. If we can get all day sunlight, by the time I get home at 3 or 4 pm it's easily toasty swimmable.. On a decent sunny day it can swing 10 to 15 degrees depending where it starts from. It never got to bath water temp in mid august like it normally does. Climate change... Unfortunately at least here, it's really getting cooler and not warmer big picture. I remember when I was young in the mid 70's and everyone was predicting the next ice age there for a little bit.. I should be in and out for a couple days. Been extremely busy at real work all year. Got 3rd quarter accounting to get caught up on and maybe get another decent ride on the big bike accomplished before it gets too cool for the year. Coffee and pinch-hitters for everyone this morning... This time I'm buying.. hahaha. Nice to hear from ya @RosterMan
You Too My young Brother
Come around more often and I will try and do the same, miss our talks.
Soylant Clots are in People, in People....................................................

Morning gang.

I’ve had a friend for almost ten years that has polar opposite views than I. But we have a lot of common ground. He cutting friends off that support the reputation guy. I guess for a party of diversity and inclusion that only counts if you share the correct view points.
Check your PM brother.

Yep. Damn shame isn't it. Ppl have lost their ability to have differences of opinion and still get along. Childish bullshit.
And I'll leave it at that.
My best friend has totally opposite tickets on that train, and we can even talk about the train tracks, but it hasn't destroyed our friendship.

Latest posts

Back