Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked for the mother fkers when I was a young man. Didn't eat chicken for along time after that. I could tell you some stories of what I seen and what those chickens looked like.😳
Nope don't bother. I already barely eat please dont

For some reason, the CD burner in my computer quit working the other day. Could not use the media player, nothing... I let it sit for about a month with no use, and today I got on there and everything is fine! Go figure. Listening to EBSM with the headphones on

Got a 30.06 sighted in for deer season. Next time I shoot I’ll see how it does between 100-200 yards.
Shot my moms S&W 32 revolver. They lost it on their honeymoon. 25 years later they get a call from a police department saying they had thirty days to pick it up. Was turned in all those years ago and the person my dad called on the phone didn’t know anything about it.

We are all a bunch of Virgins wet behind the ear I guess
1725825462321.png

Me, too. 9/17/1955.

I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of or affiliated with any United States governmental agency.
Sounds crazy Hippie but you are like the 3rd person I know or have met with Sept. 17th as a birthday. My buddy's wife is 9/17. I also met a lady at Kroger the other day who's birthday was Sept. 17th. She was carding me for beer..lol.
Virgos: Excellence meets madness.

Latest posts

Back