Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam , the year intake a break and we get an Indian summer

no frost predicted for all of October!

IMG_6182.png

That was a book! shame he went woke
I remember reading the Talisman and that scared the snot out of me.
Yep. I read Carrie when it first came out, followed by Salem's Lot, and I was hooked on his books. I liked the Richard Bachman books too. "The Long Walk" is one of my favorite-ever short stories. The Dark Tower series...he's made a little bit of money off me since the 1970's. lol
I even slugged my way through "Danse Macabre", where he wrote that his desire was to eventually write a book "so scary the reader couldn't finish it". I got every one of his books I could find up until Under The Dome, which was my last read from him. He was going full-on undeniable by then, though he's always had a kind of a left-leaning bent in his words.

Nowadays he's just another screaming lunatic.

Yep. I read Carrie when it first came out, followed by Salem's Lot, and I was hooked on his books. I liked the Richard Bachman books too. "The Long Walk" is one of my favorite-ever short stories. The Dark Tower series...he's made a little bit of money off me since the 1970's. lol
I even slugged my way through "Danse Macabre", where he wrote that his desire was to eventually write a book "so scary the reader couldn't finish it". I got every one of his books I could find up until Under The Dome, which was my last read from him. He was going full-on undeniable by then, though he's always had a kind of a left-leaning bent in his words.

Nowadays he's just another screaming lunatic.
I traded a friend an ounce of herb for the Stand. The movie was good, but the book was much better.

Latest posts

Back