Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's over-the-counter pills for that. No there isn't. I went and checked the bottle I got.

Tamsulosin. <-- Prescription, but so whut.
Alas, I tried it and it doesn't help.

Good morning and merry Fried Day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
clap.gif

A gorgeous day today starting at 50F and predicted to reach 76F.

It looks like the seasonal rains start Sunday, sooo I will be harvesting my Train Wrecks early with the trichomes still cloudy.

The contractor did a good job repainting the outside of the 76th street duplex and it should be good for another decade.

My webmaster tutored me yesterday to larn me how to post new articles on my new GWL platform. Good to have kids around when you are an old dog looking at new tricks.
gramps.gif
flyguy.gif

Alas, I tried it and it doesn't help.

Good morning and merry Fried Day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
clap.gif

A gorgeous day today starting at 50F and predicted to reach 76F.

It looks like the seasonal rains start Sunday, sooo I will be harvesting my Train Wrecks early with the trichomes still cloudy.

The contractor did a good job repainting the outside of the 76th street duplex and it should be good for another decade.

My webmaster tutored me yesterday to larn me how to post new articles on my new GWL platform. Good to have kids around when you are an old dog looking at new tricks.
gramps.gif
flyguy.gif
Better to be a old dog looking for new tricks and still looking

After watching YT videos on trapping hogs gave me vision.
Going to sit outside at the table with a 4" paper bowl ( salad type).
going to put a little of some delicious cat food and smush it around to give more room for landing.
Get five flies landing then cover the bowl with the bug zapper racket.
gonna keep score too ☝️

Latest posts

Back