Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A clear day starting at 54F and predicted to reach 73F.

Shipped off the Vitamix for repairs and the !@#$%^&*()_+ Squirrels got another ripening tomato.

Breakfast out this morning at Tin Shed with Grayfox and our chef friend NM!

Remembering when I was in Jr High School and my brother was a senior in High School. He had a '74 VW Bug, with a sun roof and a kick ass stereo. He would take me to school and we would burn a big fat one on the way. All of my friends would ask if I had any joints to smoke at lunch time, which of course I did

Last edited:
Good morning, Misfits! Looks like another beautiful day is in store. Made more headway on clearing behind the outbuildings. Pretty much on the downhill now. I figure one more day of clearing and maybe two of loading metal for the scrapyard and I'll be done and ready for leaf season.
Got to make a run to God's Country to pick up some more auction goodies and maybe drop off one or two offerings. Of course, I'll be feeding the Old Hen, also known as She Who Wakes Up Hungry. :)

Think I got 6
Beast Mode
Sour Vengeance
NL
WW
Black Alaska Purple- she threw purple trics
Pineapple Skunk
All got crossed to C99
The Black may have have not checked yet.
C99, BM, and SV have the most seeds the others were not loaded but more than I need so plenty to share. You or anyone interested send a pm I will ship you some coin flips

What ya lookin for git a s-ton of c99 crosses can be tested
Wife likes indica or CBD strains. I like anything from indica to sativa.
I had a very nice collection but gave it away when we stopped growing about five years ago. Didn’t want them to be wasted. Had a 26 week Panama Red I never go a chance to try.

I never tried c99, had a tester set with c99 in it but never flowered before i had to shut down.

Good afternoon Misfits. Sitting on the couch, smoking a bowl and watching a movie with my baby. We had to run to Walmart and pick up some pharma, 7-Up and chocolate. Now we're good to go and back to watching the movie

Wife likes indica or CBD strains. I like anything from indica to sativa.
I had a very nice collection but gave it away when we stopped growing about five years ago. Didn’t want them to be wasted. Had a 26 week Panama Red I never go a chance to try.

I never tried c99, had a tester set with c99 in it but never flowered before i had to shut down.
I might have some CBD. I have quite a large selection. I have som PM I just grew I found a seed or 2 and I have Rocky Mountain red. Its PR X skunk num 1. PR was the number one fav for everyone that got some. My son and my brother love it so do I

Latest posts

Back