Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in The Olden Days, I had a .177 cal BB pump pistol. It was perfect for shooting flies.
View attachment 341675
You could get about 10 inches away from the fly, and hit them every time. The BB looked like a fargin cannonball hitting the fly. Often tumbled the fly with the BB stuck on it.

And I got to re-use the BB's many times over.
I still have one.

Trimming done and another day is in the books. Productive day at Pute's house. I now have all plants trimmed and in the dry/cure tent. I am glad that is over. Won't have to do this again for at least another month. Mrs put is canning and dehydrating maters and ? I just stay out of her way when she gets to going.

Beautiful day here and I am gonna wander out to the garden and pick more maters.

Wow. The one I had was second-hand and old back in 1953... That wuz OMIGAWD -- seventy fargin years ago.

I am one old sumbitch. I am immortal.

So far...
Not that particular one ya old bastage. I mean i have a 177 pump pistol and rifle. Ill try and find the pistol when I get a chance to go through the storage.
Mine looks like this

1695413531940.png

The Stand was good. It's rare to me that a movie is as good as the book it copies.
There's just too little time to get the visuals you get from reading.
First book I ever read was a kid's version of Moby ****. I could feel myself up in that swaying crow's nest alongside Ishmael, looking for blows. I've since read every other version...including the original written in Ye Olde English.
When I get truly immersed in a book...I'm in the story, watching it unfold! lol
I liked the original could not even get through the remake.

Latest posts

Back