Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded a friend an ounce of herb for the Stand. The movie was good, but the book was much better.
The Stand was good. It's rare to me that a movie is as good as the book it copies.
There's just too little time to get the visuals you get from reading.
First book I ever read was a kid's version of Moby ****. I could feel myself up in that swaying crow's nest alongside Ishmael, looking for blows. I've since read every other version...including the original written in Ye Olde English.
When I get truly immersed in a book...I'm in the story, watching it unfold! lol

After watching YT videos on trapping hogs gave me vision.
Going to sit outside at the table with a 4" paper bowl ( salad type).
going to put a little of some delicious cat food and smush it around to give more room for landing.
Get five flies landing then cover the bowl with the bug zapper racket.
gonna keep score too ☝️
Back in The Olden Days, I had a .177 cal BB pump pistol. It was perfect for shooting flies.
1695397766829.png

You could get about 10 inches away from the fly, and hit them every time. The BB looked like a fargin cannonball hitting the fly. Often tumbled the fly with the BB stuck on it.

And I got to re-use the BB's many times over.

Back in The Olden Days, I had a .177 cal BB pump pistol. It was perfect for shooting flies.
View attachment 341675
You could get about 10 inches away from the fly, and hit them every time. The BB looked like a fargin cannonball hitting the fly. Often tumbled the fly with the BB stuck on it.

That is awesome

View attachment 341675

You still have that thing? It's pretty cool.

My BIL decided late in life to practice his 2nd, and he came to me for help. One of the first things we discussed was the Glock-Near-Clone CO2 bb pistol I have - and how when you hear of a kid getting shot while holding a bb gun, that could be why.

Asked him "Can you tell if this is real? How about at 50 feet in a city park in a crime-ridden neighborhood at 0-Dark-30?"

Attachments

• Umarex.jpg
    Umarex.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
NO ! common sense was used and you saved 2 months of arguments.
I loved guns that were meaningfull and had substance for my heart.
So I bought many used guns which helped into the introduction to the house.
Nothing was shiny and new except my black powders.
And they look old too!

not a tank leak , it is all dry

so yeah , fingers crossed for a wax ring leak

as far as missing the pot , I follow some serious protocol for taking a leak

i will not bore anyone with the details , but I am very diligent about taking some toilet tissue and wiping down the bowl after each use or as needed

and I am not skeered to take some simple green and clean the entire toilet inside and out

every man should be trained in toilet etiquette before entering into a live in relationship with another human being

when I get my boat I will hang an instruction manual in the head for the dummies
At home I sit down . I am he who cleans it!

Bubba

The Stand was good. It's rare to me that a movie is as good as the book it copies.
There's just too little time to get the visuals you get from reading.
First book I ever read was a kid's version of Moby ****. I could feel myself up in that swaying crow's nest alongside Ishmael, looking for blows. I've since read every other version...including the original written in Ye Olde English.
When I get truly immersed in a book...I'm in the story, watching it unfold! lol
Regulators and Desperation

Latest posts

Back