GM Xmas Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Blue Moon Rocks are looking just fine. They like the 3gal pot and are starting to reveg. They took a little damage too from a long wait on up potting but these have bounced back well.
1000001123.jpg

Just a little update for the vegging plants getting ready for flower.

GreenCrack MangoHp...I dunno guys. I think I locked this girl out. I see calcium and magnesium issues coming out along with other undesirable things.
View attachment 362759
I've flushed her twice and it's been getting a full plate of nutrients for a few weeks now but doesn't seem to wanna play nice. New growth is not impressive or encouraging.

Soooo, what to do with the lady? Option one...kill her. Option two...take some clones and see if I can get a healthy one. Option three...start a new seed....yeah, not happening..lol
IDK My maui girls are giving me the same problem. The look pretty bad one almost dead one Looks like it is turning the corner. I have 5 maui clones. This plant will test me but she wont win I will keep trying til I figure it out.

Latest posts

Back