Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A clear day here starting at 49F and predicted to reach 77F.

An empty calendar open to frolicking or wanton debauchery, whichever seems like the most fun today.

Morning Misfits
Laying here being lazy. Got an appointment with my barber at 8:40.
Head shaved and beard trimmed.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Funny thing is if I needed weed he has that too. 😁
Talk about one stop shopping!

Morning, Misfits. Got too much sleep. Ass is draggin'.

Doing a wake and bake session over the phone with my brother. The assisted living home seems to be a good fit for him, and he is close enough to visit on weekends. He is able to sit on the porch and smoke his bowl when he wants to - one of the staff is a smoker and they don't mind one bit

Doing a wake and bake session over the phone with my brother. The assisted living home seems to be a good fit for him, and he is close enough to visit on weekends. He is able to sit on the porch and smoke his bowl when he wants to - one of the staff is a smoker and they don't mind one bit
That is nice when they let the patients have what they need. Some institutions frown on medical marajuana.

Smoking a bowl and watching the news... now I remember why I quit watching it. Just turned it off and now just smoking my bowl

Latest posts

Back