GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent description of the supercropping technique.. most have not idea of the crushing and rolling it back and forth about 90 degrees to assure you crush the inner core. I do this after they show sex and are up potted... this one was just done.
IMG_20240722_234022.jpg

Excellent description of the supercropping technique.. most have not idea of the crushing and rolling it back and forth about 90 degrees to assure you crush the inner core. I do this after they show sex and are up potted... this one was just done.
View attachment 359571
You've got a far more gentle hand than I do Carty..lol.

I trained this girl last night. Shes a week into flower and less than 6" high..lol. I'm gonna leave her alone for a few days and do this again. I'll stop at week 3.
1000000542.jpg

Next time I run autos I'm gonna employ all I do with photos. From training to low scrogs. I wanna push them to the limit.

Last edited:
You've got a far more gentle hand than I do Carty..lol.

I trained this girl last night. Shes a week into flower and less than 6" high..lol. I'm gonna leave her alone for a few days and do this again. I'll stop at week 3.
View attachment 359597

Next time I run autos I'm gonna employ all I do with photos. From training to low scrogs. I wanna push them to the limit.
I hope you get a beast like I did she would do great with someone that knows what they are doing. I rarely train. I do top photos, I also have started LST on a few dense plants that needed more light penetration. That is about all I git for now. I am watching y’all and learning. I bought some nets if I feel froggy I may try it. Right now they are death traps for kittens. Speaking of kittens. One got into the neighbors goat pen and got trampled. He is limping a bit but he survived. I got a call from a woman speaking Spanish and couldn't understand her. I gave the phone to my daughter. She said for up to go outside. We went and the lady brought us a kitten that was hurt. We cleaned him up gave him a bath and some food and water. He is fine. Limping a bit but ok. He is lucky he didn't get ate. He had pits over there. He breeds them 2 studs and 3 females.

Learning more about these techniques, should make the next grow more interesting.
Yep I use what I learn and the next grow is usually better off for it. Every single grow has improved by leaps and bounds from day one.

Went a little heavy on the Durban Poison clone tonight. I want this girly to grow slow. She got along wait to flower.
1000000549.jpg

The solo cjc91 is doing fine. She's a bit distorted looking but healthy. Training builds some heavy structures stems. This girl is 32 days old.
1000000554.jpg

This DP clone be popping out lately. I'm trying to keep her low. I see a lot of new growth coming from that bud.
1000000563.jpg

Odd how this clone taken in late flower seems to sprout fully mature stems. Totally unlike the clones taken at 21 days which are very bushy with branches that eventually mature into what I see on the late clones.

Cinderella99

Week 5 12/12

Got some stanky going on. Starting to crystal up a lot now. She's set and ready to go the rest of the way. This girl catches light from both lamps. I rotate her daily.
I've started to bump up the Jack's Bloom. Just a small bump up in early to mid flower to see how they react. I see a happy girl.
1000000574.jpg

How many colas ya think that is? Lol.
1000000575.jpg

These have a little over a month to go. Time for these to build some bud.
1000000576.jpg
1000000577.jpg
1000000579.jpg

I'll soon be throwing this youngster in flower. She'll only be 32 days above ground but I need the space for the Xmas grow. I'll prob clone her in flower and run her again if she does well. We shall see.
1000000564.jpg

I like those strains. I've had a special interest in the DP, love the smoke and its fast for a sativa.
My dp is going to be a beast next run. Last grow it did great but growing out this mature late flower clones is going to produce a nice plant.
Her smoke cranks ya up like a spinning top. Ya know your high as hell but no problem getting on with the day with this stuff.

My dp is going to be a beast next run. Last grow it did great but growing out this mature late flower clones is going to produce a nice plant.
Her smoke cranks ya up like a spinning top. Ya know your high as hell but no problem getting on with the day with this stuff.
That's a nice kind of buzz to have.

Ya know them wire racks used in those mini greenhouses? I found a use for it.

Dropped it right on top of the Tangie. Secured it with a Wire tie to the main stem below. As it grows into the screen it should push up and cause some pressure to hold it in place.

She's almost two weeks into flower. Couple more weeks of managing her and I'll clean her out underneath.
I won't be taking clones of this girl. I may just let the Tangie go after this grow.
1000000585.jpg
1000000586.jpg
1000000587.jpg

Ya know that stuff Carty talks about letting a plant dry out a little in flower. Well, here it is.

I've purposely let her go to the 5th day before watering. This is supposed to help trichomes n stuff. I'm kinda hoping it was severe enough mini drought to help her drop some leaf.
1000000591.jpg
1000000592.jpg

Lights on she got 2 gal of food.

I may or may not do this again in late flower.

Last edited:
4 girls update:

2 weeks 12/12

Coming along nicely in the screen. The two cjc91s doing well. I've got another 1.5 weeks of stretch to go. They should really pop through a lot this week. Undergrowth is getting bushy. I'll be taking some clones next week of them all at 21days. After that I'll clean them out good.
1000000595.jpg

By the end of three weeks flower ya can see what's going to make it into the screen and what isn't. Anything that won't make it gets taken out.
1000000601.jpg

Moved the Strawberry Banana under the screen as well. She's a hairy thing. Very dense leaf growth. She's gonna be a chore to keep airflow going.
1000000600.jpg

The two cjc91s are cranking out the growth.
1000000596.jpg
1000000599.jpg

Lastly the late flower clone Tangie. This plant has so many branches I'm lost as to where to begin sometimes..lol So to keep her on her path of being low n wide i threw a solo screen on her. By the end of next week she should be laid out pretty good and ready to finish.
1000000594.jpg

I may or may not leave the screen on next week. By then she will be well formed and can stand on her own. I'm just using the screen to shape her. It doesn't have to stay on.
1000000593.jpg

4girls is turning into 5girls today. The solo cjc91 will go into flower tonight. She is a young plant at roughly 30days old but she'll do fine in flower. I up potted her to a 7 gal bag the other day. She's ready to go.
1000000602.jpg

Latest posts

Back