GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 4th of July folks....Boom!!!!

So I'm laying in bed this morning. Now n then we wake n bake on days like this. First king size of the day is Durban Poison followed by a Tangie. Baked like a scone. Why does cannabis and coffee go soooo good together?
IMG_20240704_094621586_HDR.jpg

My veg box is still on this early so upon opening I got a nice surprise. The DP is showing some leaf growth. Holy cow it's been months but she's finally going to arrive...once again.

Both Tangie girls are looking good. Got the one up potted and the other day and she appears happy. The other one is starting to kick out some growth so I'm going to have plenty of Tangie later.
IMG_20240704_094654455_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240704_094638779_HDR.jpg

Odd thing with these clones taken in late flower (8+weeks). Normally a clone taken at 21 days unfolds with single leaf that is not serrated. Those come later but with these. The Tangie popped out serrated leaf right away. As if she's already a few weeks ahead and busting to grow. These clones blow me away.

The Strawberry Banana is doing great. I started her training a few days ago. She's good n healthy and responding well to all the bending.
IMG_20240704_094748269.jpg

Happy 4th of July folks....Boom!!!!

So I'm laying in bed this morning. Now n then we wake n bake on days like this. First king size of the day is Durban Poison followed by a Tangie. Baked like a scone. Why does cannabis and coffee go soooo good together?
View attachment 358671

My veg box is still on this early so upon opening I got a nice surprise. The DP is showing some leaf growth. Holy cow it's been months but she's finally going to arrive...once again.

Both Tangie girls are looking good. Got the one up potted and the other day and she appears happy. The other one is starting to kick out some growth so I'm going to have plenty of Tangie later.
View attachment 358673View attachment 358672
Odd thing with these clones taken in late flower (8+weeks). Normally a clone taken at 21 days unfolds with single leaf that is not serrated. Those come later but with these. The Tangie popped out serrated leaf right away. As if she's already a few weeks ahead and busting to grow. These clones blow me away.

The Strawberry Banana is doing great. I started her training a few days ago. She's good n healthy and responding well to all the bending.
View attachment 358674
You are a talented grower buddy!

Thanks Jan, best part is I'm having a blast doing it and that's all that matters. In my adult life I have always been addicted to growing. It brings me instant gratification...which is a good definition of addition. I love consuming but growing is where my passion is.

Latest posts

Back