Cloning wars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet the time it takes to sex in the dark is how long?

That's what I can't wrap my head around...cycle means on off. Clone cut, rooted, or seed.
Takes about 7-10 days to show sex.
I cut off a GDP male auto, stuck it in a cup of water in my completely blacked out shed 6 days before i went on vacation, when i came home from vacation i had pollen everywhere and believe it or not root stumbles starting.

Clones only need ambient lighting they don't even actually need to have a light over them so putting them in the dark would have no effect imo. If I had plants in veg I'd do it right now but the only plant in veg is outside and I started light depoing that 9 days ago

That's what I love about you guys; You can have a different opinion about something, but nobody gets a case of chapped ass over it. 😍
No reason anyone should get a chapped ass either. Nothing more than a friendly conversation going on here lol.
Even tho the title is  cloning WARS lol there is no war here lol

I cut off a GDP male auto, stuck it in a cup of water in my completely blacked out shed 6 days before i went on vacation, when i came home from vacation i had pollen everywhere and believe it or not root stumbles starting.

Clones only need ambient lighting they don't even actually need to have a light over them so putting them in the dark would have no effect imo. If I had plants in veg I'd do it right now but the only plant in veg is outside and I started light depoing that 9 days ago
Right you cut off a male already showing sex and an auto. In a jar it'll be fine in the dark and open sacs, even root in the dark. Like yours did in the shed.

Please tag me in when you do this. Maybe I'll understand what your doing better. Hell I'm excited to see it. I love this grow stuff..lol

Right you cut off a male already showing sex and an auto. In a jar it'll be fine in the dark and open sacs, even root in the dark. Like yours did in the shed.
Yeah but it's the same for a photo, if you were to just stick it in a cup of water in the medicine cabinet or some sht for 10 days, I bet you it'd be alive and showing whatever she/he is

On the subject of my cold storage clone project in the fridge...Epic Fail
1000000541.jpg

This is what ya call half I fking forgot about them and half not really knowing what I'm doing..lol
Anyone with knowledge of this cold storage method please share what ya know. I guess I'll approach this from another angle...catch phrase for I dunno what to do next.

Guess I need to read some more..lol

The total darkness thing, I have not tried, but sex all my regs by sticking a cutting in a cup of water, and putting it in 12/12.
Usually takes right at 10 days to show sex.

IMG_5228.jpeg

Here is a Freak male I sexed a while back.
I always used those cups with the domed lid because I figure they may hold a little more humidity.

The total darkness thing, I have not tried, but sex all my regs by sticking a cutting in a cup of water, and putting it in 12/12.
Usually takes right at 10 days to show sex.

View attachment 359572
Here is a Freak male I sexed a while back.
I always used those cups with the domed lid because I figure they may hold a little more humidity.
A post just like this is what brought me to using jars of tap water. I just don't use the dome. They stay green n perky as they root.
Prob the simplest way I've ever cloned.

Latest posts

Back