Carty Grows Jan's Gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you.... I thought I had picked these up from you but my buddy LoveDaAutos said he sent them to me last year... at least now I write down initials next to seed stock.... lol.

I have 3 more of these Fem'd suckers and I have a few Autos with Gorilla Cookies or Gorilla Squatch in them and I'm going to figure out which has this trait of growing such fat buds so fast and work it into something special using the BM...
I'm growing @lovedaautos Cap Junky fems right now. Beautiful plants so far. They are only 10 days old but looking like 4 twins. They will take up one 4x4. I'm pretty excited to have them.

I'm growing @lovedaautos Cap Junky fems right now. Beautiful plants so far. They are only 10 days old but looking like 4 twins. They will take up one 4x4. I'm pretty excited to have them.
Oh no doubt... we are friends on OG and been doing projects together for a bit now... excellent grower and that Cap Junky S1 has a big following.
Going to be excellent watching what you do with these with your talents. and your going to love watching this stuff mature. beautiful buds.
I still have 15 of those.... good luck bro

F*ck Around and Find Out from Jan is becoming a favorite. Excellent growth traits, I'm very happy I
painted some Beast Mode pollen onto her branches...
IMG_20240801_212437.jpg
IMG_20240801_212529~2.jpg
IMG_20240801_212535~2.jpg

Top Gun from Jan
IMG_20240801_213011.jpg
IMG_20240801_213049.jpg

@Carty Have ya ever considered going on a hunt for a special breeding ruderalis?

Prob have but just curious.
Actually yes, invested in 1000 Polish ruderalis and the big search was never done and project never came to be... think it was right around the big mishap with the Gabagoo and Miss PIggy out in Humboldt, threw a dampner on things for years.

Really no advantage to it other then making it Auto Flower... most ruderalis is very low in THC is primarily used for its Auto traits alone. some just to speed up a strains flowering time. Poland, Asia and Russia are where it was primarily found growing wild having alreayd adapted to low light growth cycles.

Ruderalis is what makes Autos short and squat also... average height of 1 - less then 3ft it's balcony weed..

So we kind of walked away from it... but, using a Ruderalis to convert a photo period will be faster then using a made Auto to do so...

Actually yes, invested in 1000 Polish ruderalis and the big search was never done and project never came to be... think it was right around the big mishap with the Gabagoo and Miss PIggy out in Humboldt, threw a dampner on things for years.

Really no advantage to it other then making it Auto Flower... most ruderalis is very low in THC is primarily used for its Auto traits alone. some just to speed up a strains flowering time. Poland, Asia and Russia are where it was primarily found growing wild having alreayd adapted to low light growth cycles.

Ruderalis is what makes Autos short and squat also... average height of 1 - less then 3ft it's balcony weed..

So we kind of walked away from it... but, using a Ruderalis to convert a photo period will be faster then using a made Auto to do so...
Yeah I've read about them. Just curious if had ever done a search and located a good breeder for a photo cross.

It would be a interesting outdoor project with some raised beds.

Yeah I've read about them. Just curious if had ever done a search and located a good breeder for a photo cross.

It would be a interesting outdoor project with some raised beds.
Anything that helps you understand these plants better in anyway is a plus... I've held onto some stuff called Freakshow to grow it out.... weird leaf

Anything that helps you understand these plants better in anyway is a plus... I've held onto some stuff called Freakshow to grow it out.... weird leaf
I have a super freak growing now just one I have 2 but one looks like its broken. It is the same as it was the first day it popped up. No more leaves at all. Just a dud I think. The one that is up I hope shes a she. She is already getting her freak on. The ones I got from OF just recently will be get planted in Dec. to be put outside Mar 1. I like getting 3 sumner harvests. 2 photo grows and a set of autos. Mostly grow outside. I usually start inside and move them outside for flower.
IMG_7409.jpeg
IMG_7410.jpeg

I bet if you pull lightly on the stunted plant that it will come right up.... J hooked most likely.

The other looks just right. I like a good Sativa, but like Weedhopper stated, some can get very racy so
gotta be careful. My brudda sending me some stuff to test called "Congo" very Sativa Landrace strain but
says it's uplifting without the panic feeling. C99 can go either way depending on pheno....

A big fat ounce and a half of ground mushrooms arrived yesterday... just had a bowl of chili and put a full teaspoon into it... starting to feel a little goofy. good night for packing up seeds while watching something cool... hehe.

A big fat ounce and a half of ground mushrooms arrived yesterday... just had a bowl of chili and put a full teaspoon into it... starting to feel a little goofy. good night for packing up seeds while watching something cool... hehe.
Silly Man your wife must laugh a lot

Silly Man your wife must laugh a lot
Her chili must be kicking in now... I can hear her in the bedroom giggling while she paints her fingernails...
All of us disabled people need to find little reasons to giggle and enjoy life.. and just like MMJ these things are all naturall.... I'll check back in later ok... gonna go enjoy some time with Mrs Giggles.... lol

Her chili must be kicking in now... I can hear her in the bedroom giggling while she paints her fingernails...
All of us disabled people need to find little reasons to giggle and enjoy life.. and just like MMJ these things are all naturall.... I'll check back in later ok... gonna go enjoy some time with Mrs Giggles.... lol
Have fun

I don't know what is in the grind he sent, but same dose as last time... 1 Tblsp and hang the F on... put
away 3 doses, twice over, for when sister is here... I pretty much get this for a friend who is a total dead head and one of my best buds.... does weekend private invite parties of Deadhead cover bands... sending him enough for 2 concerts or one he may not remember.... time will tell.... hahahaha.. crap I gotta stop testing this stuff.... lol

I just finished up feeding all the ladies... and hang on, I gotta go order this dang perlite so I get it tomorrow...
Ordered perlite, 10 qrts for $14... and Coir brick, going old school... lol

Latest posts

Back