Carty Grows Jan's Gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized something.. plants. hahaha. how about a nice professional update.

First up...Jan's Strawberry x Gorilla Squatch.. has anyone grow Gorilla Squatch and is this leaning towards that or is this big fat bud the Strawberry influence.
IMG_20240729_210753.jpg
IMG_20240729_210744.jpg

Few days later
IMG_20240729_161935.jpg
IMG_20240729_161713.jpg

Last edited:
Watching the Olympics and packing up goodies for friends.... just wanted to stop in real fast and say hello and that I'll be back when this is over... our Kids are kicking butt... and I just seen Snoop Dog in a pool with Micheal Phelps... dat dude cannot swim.... but funny.. hehe

Jan... you ever grown the Samsquatch? Turns out this is Strawberry x Gorilla Squatch... chopped her down last night at day #53. A record for me and I'm absolutely in love with this cross, glad I have 3 fem'd seeds left of her. I thought my Sour60 was fast that I made the Gabagoo with... and her buds are no slouch, big fat ones... very happy with here, she smells like wild berries..

She is pretty
Thank you.... I thought I had picked these up from you but my buddy LoveDaAutos said he sent them to me last year... at least now I write down initials next to seed stock.... lol.

I have 3 more of these Fem'd suckers and I have a few Autos with Gorilla Cookies or Gorilla Squatch in them and I'm going to figure out which has this trait of growing such fat buds so fast and work it into something special using the BM...

Thank you.... I thought I had picked these up from you but my buddy LoveDaAutos said he sent them to me last year... at least now I write down initials next to seed stock.... lol.

I have 3 more of these Fem'd suckers and I have a few Autos with Gorilla Cookies or Gorilla Squatch in them and I'm going to figure out which has this trait of growing such fat buds so fast and work it into something special using the BM...
BM takes a while to grow. Wouldn't a gabagoo go better it may even beef up the gabagoo to fatter buds. The strawberry would be so sticky

Latest posts

Back