any suggestions ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinydn

Reaction score
so i just wanted to go over my set up and get a little feedback...so i have about 6'by 8' to work with..i am using 2 hps 1000w also i have 6 -4foot t5 lights,soil is sunshine used pureblend grow and karma for veg,flowering now with pureblend bloom and karma and some calmag..trying to finish first grow started from seed 3 of 6 were males 3 left i planted in 6 gallon buckets..i am looking for input on my next grow..i have already bought 16 gallon pots for thenext go around..i am ordering some seeds from nirvana next week thinking of going with a little more indica this time...as my plants now at 2 weeks into 12 and 12s are 5'tall i started them from seed on december 14th...any suggestions would be appreciated..also my room stays about 71 to 76 degrees...thanks

sounds like you know what your doing, except i cant figure why you want 16 gallon pots?????? or was that 16 one gallon pots

I don't really have any suggestions because there are so many strains to choose from, figure out a few strains you are interested in, then come back to this site and do a search to see if anyone else has grown it out yet. I would love to see a journal though, especially on your next grow with the 16 gallon pots. I'm sure those 5 footers are monsters.

i have a friend who told me width of the pot is important...this is why i went to the larger pot...i have kept a day to day log of everything i have done..when i get some time i will complete a grow log..i also have tons of pics aswell..i love the giant plants however in pots they are 6'tall ,and i am running out of room to move my lights up..this is also why i have kept my room a little cooler..so my lights could be a little closer..i have tied weights on rubber bands on them to get them to go horizontal instead of vertical but i am running out of room ..i almost think culling the males has helped in some aspects as the plants are close to 4'wide ..it has enabled me to get some light to the lower leaves..also in my 6 gallon pots the roots are growing out my drain holes ..

sounds alot like my setup man. cept i'm using 25 gal pots. check out smart bag pots. I'm new to soil growing but these have worked wonders. My main stems are 1.5 to 2 inches thick!!

i have probably close to the same size mainstem probably 1 1/2..on my 6 gallon pots but it branches out very quickly from there..did you pinch any of your plants back? i pinched all of mine back 1/2 at a time..my next grow i am considering snow white or wonder woman ...any experiences with this strain..i am buying feminized seeds it killed me to pull 3 of 6..thanks

I pinched almost every other day of veg. The branches and nodes are thick and knotty. Can't say on strains besides what I'm experienced with, I have heard fem'd seeds hermi really easy. Not sure why or if true.

Latest posts

Back