yet another "Green giant" grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man... hey cani cann... I thought you was slowmo77 sorry my bad...

I did edited... jeez...

too much things going on in my mind..yeah.. my 2 grandpaws died long time ago.. but this guy great grandpa.. he was the last one alive.. he is good man.. I have no grieves, I'm happy for him.. he is priest for many years.. now he is 90 year old.. god gave him long lives..he helped many people, cuttin woods for living.. he couldn't remember me and my brother stacked up his logs for last of 8 years.. that was not his fault.. he is very old couldn't remember worth of 90 years but his life himself.. it is his time... he died peacefully.. He's good man.. no more pains for him.. hes in good hand.. I have been though 2 grandpa and it was hard for me.. which is different.. they died younger.. god bless him and all...

this plant wont grow :rofl: I think its happy just rooting. So here she is, ive kept her on 18/6 floros. Good luck everyone, i know i need it :p
pic1 the canopy lol
pic2 a couple of roots i can now see
ketchup1.JPGketchup2.JPG

can can..maybe try pokeing holes half way down...think your roots need oxygen...How are you checking soil moister?..

okay wheres papa's heres mine..Think i over nuted it..i fed it some late flower dose..lol..I did a flush yesturday..enjoy friends..:)

HAPPY SATURDAY..:cool:

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
can can..maybe try pokeing holes half way down...think your roots need oxygen...How are you checking soil moister?..

okay wheres papa's heres mine..Think i over nuted it..i fed it some late flower dose..lol..I did a flush yesturday..enjoy friends..:)

HAPPY SATURDAY..:cool:

im not checking moisture lol i water every Wed and Sun, ill try poking a few more holes n see what happens
kinda hard to see but are those pistols or leaf in pic 3 :aok:

papabeach1 said:
oh man... hey cani cann... I thought you was slowmo77 sorry my bad...

I did edited... jeez...

too much things going on in my mind..yeah.. my 2 grandpaws died long time ago.. but this guy great grandpa.. he was the last one alive.. he is good man.. I have no grieves, I'm happy for him.. he is priest for many years.. now he is 90 year old.. god gave him long lives..he helped many people, cuttin woods for living.. he couldn't remember me and my brother stacked up his logs for last of 8 years.. that was not his fault.. he is very old couldn't remember worth of 90 years but his life himself.. it is his time... he died peacefully.. He's good man.. no more pains for him.. hes in good hand.. I have been though 2 grandpa and it was hard for me.. which is different.. they died younger.. god bless him and all...

Papa??????????? where are you? I hope you okay..Just odd havent seen you around:confused:

lookin good 4u2smoke
would give it a flush with some distilled water ;)
lil side note..you don't fert those lil ones as often. the root system isn't that big so it doesn't need as much fert ;)
try bottom feeding too instead of top ;)

Mutt said:
lookin good 4u2smoke
would give it a flush with some distilled water ;)
lil side note..you don't fert those lil ones as often. the root system isn't that big so it doesn't need as much fert ;)
try bottom feeding too instead of top ;)

Thanks Mutt..I did flush with Disstilled yesturday..I have been feeding every other watering which is everyother day..when you say Bottom feed do I put can in 1/2 inch water? or put straw down side of can and use funnel..lol..I did give it some 6 week flower nutes when it was only a few days in by misstake..I will stop feeding and wait for signs of wanting..Thanks Mutt I know you been fallowing along..This is fun and a great way to learn plants behavor..;) ..Have a Great weekend my friend

when you say Bottom feed do I put can in 1/2 inch water?
:yeahthat: don't let it sit all day couple hrs then take it out. when flushing do it from the top. gets rid of the salt which happens fast in these cans. :p

Latest posts

Back