The Easiest way to germ your seeds! 1-2-3!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes sir you can :)

i wouldnt recommend using peat tho- because it tends to break apart and can get into the nutrient solution after a few feedings.

...and the roots aren't much longer than they were before. The shell looks softer and ready to fall off, but I am worried about taking them now (considering your advice to let them grow out to inch) to plant upside down.

Please help. Don't want to lose my babies.

trillions of atoms said:
just keep changing the water with fresh water.... they will be fine.

Thanks for the reassurance. I have been changing twice per day after reading you did the same. Since the 4 in soil have all popped up today, I plan on transplanting these 2 from the water to the moist soil, let them all sit for a few days to get stronger, and then transplant each that survives to a single pot.

...and the fun begins!

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Listen man, I am sorry, but....

On this page you wrote you have been growing for 12 years...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31062

Then here you are asking how to germinate seeds? How have you been growing for 12 years, but don't know how to germinate seeds?

It doesn't make any sense.

For 12 years I have only been successful germinating straight in soil. This is first time I am trying this water-soak method, and don't want to make mistakes in any part of this new process for me.

howardstern said:
For 12 years I have only been successful germinating straight in soil. This is first time I am trying this water-soak method, and don't want to make mistakes in any part of this new process for me.

With all due respect, any seed you plant has only one job to do. Grow another plant. Billions upon Billions of seeds have sprouted without any human intervention. If the seed can't do that, the species doesn't survive. MJ has been around longer than the domesticated dog. Its been sprouting, millions of times a year, for 10's of thousands of years. There may be a better way to sprout a seed, but I assure you, a seed is perfectly capable of doing it on its on, provided you just don't screw up "That much."

I get a plate, kitchen roll or summit, wet it in distilled water, drop the seed in there and cover it over put a cup over it and wait for the seed to pop, then srop it in the soil and let mother nature do its thing :)

Latest posts

Back