Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
183972ddb25d8d3f.jpeg

good looking dog there….

I actually thought you were talking about these peoples and that Admiral Byrd had met them and they knew the Admiral’s secrets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samoyeds

View attachment 335432
Well exactly where do you think they got his secrets? You would be surprised to know everyone talks in front of dogs and tell their inner secrets.

If only I wasn’t sworn to secrecy by Boris lost king of the Samoyed nation….pictured above chilling on the couch. When he “turned 18” we awoke to find the front door open and he was gone. I think he regenerates as a puppy and finds a new home

I need a 1 3/4" impact socket...mebbe I need to rethink what my flesh is able to do...a 75 lb. flywheel is off but now I have to remove 2 huge bolts...I'm too old for such tools...

I need a 1 3/4" impact socket...mebbe I need to rethink what my flesh is able to do...a 75 lb. flywheel is off but now I have to remove 2 huge bolts...I'm too old for such tools...
Changing a clutch, I used to be able to have a muncie M22 sitting on my chest until you pushed up and through disc and pressure plate. Took the Borg-warner 4 speed out of a '57 chev I once owned and let it on my chest. It might be all aluminum but that was a big mistake! I had to yell to get someone to drag me out and help lift that thing off.

Bubba

I’ve done the same thing with transmissions in days gone by when I didn’t have a lift. I am replacing the blades on a large bush hog. I have an I have never seen such a heavy fly wheel in my life. This fly wheel has 2 1” studs coming through it that these monstrous blades are bolted to. I bought the machine decades ago and had brand new blades hanging on the wall ever since. It’s time to change the blades and get a clean cut.

I’ve done the same thing with transmissions in days gone by when I didn’t have a lift. I am replacing the blades on a large bush hog. I have an I have never seen such a heavy fly wheel in my life. This fly wheel has 2 1” studs coming through it that these monstrous blades are bolted to. I bought the machine decades ago and had brand new blades hanging on the wall ever since. It’s time to change the blades and get a clean cut.

I’ve got the flywheel off of the gearbox which took me about a week to do and now that I’ve got the fly wheel on the ground. I have to take these huge nuts off to replace the blades. I just don’t have enough ass to turn the wrench and hold onto the fly wheel at the same time, I’ve made a few calls to locate the socket and until i get it there will be very little work done out back…

I’ve got the flywheel off of the gearbox which took me about a week to do and now that I’ve got the fly wheel on the ground. I have to take these huge nuts off to replace the blades. I just don’t have enough ass to turn the wrench and hold onto the fly wheel at the same time, I’ve made a few calls to locate the socket and until i get it there will be very little work done out back…
Can you get new bolts Cut the old ones off with your torch

Latest posts

Back