Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when people used to think the world was flat........

here is a photo of New Zealand , since we are on a ball/globe , they are upside down

of course this photo is photoshopped

now I say if because none of us bastaiges sumbitches have ever been in outer space to see for ourselves and if anyone believes all the cgi fake NASA images and fisheye lenses , well there is help available

how can anyone believe anything the gubmint has told us in light of all the things we have been shown about how they gubmint has lied to us over and over and over from the gulf of Tonkin to weapons of mass destruction , we have been lied to and deceived

I am on the fence , flat or round , I really don’t know and I do not trust the gubmint or trust the science narrative

maybe I will buy a hot air balloon instead of a boat and go up high enough to see for myself

IMG_5144.jpeg

here is a photo of New Zealand , since we are on a ball/globe , they are upside down

now I say if because none of us bastaiges sumbitches have ever been in outer space to see for ourselves and if anyone believes all the cgi fake NASA images and fisheye lenses , well there is help available

how can anyone believe anything the gubmint has told us in light of all the things we have been shown about how they gubmint has lied to us over and over and over from the gulf of Tonkin to weapons of mass destruction , we have been lied to and deceived

I am on the fence , flat or round , I really don’t know and I do not trust the gubmint or trust the science narrative

maybe I will buy a hot air balloon instead of a boat and go up high enough to see for myself

View attachment 335035
No no no! Lucky for you I am here to help

What you need is a lawn chair Larry configuration. You tie a shit ton of balloons to a lawn chair then strap into that chair. You get a BB gun to pop a few balloons to come back down. And yes….there is a lawn chair Larry and this is a photo of him taking off like a rocket.

Easy Peasy!
1690316623403.jpeg

View attachment 335035
86BCDDEF-ADBC-4736-A28E-1F4F0A3B11F6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back