Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigs turn🤪😁

IMG_5115.jpeg

A 767 has a certain amount of mass........just saying.
Configuration Objectives
Characteristics
Design weightsBasicOption
Maximum takeoff weight400,000 lb 181,440 kg450,000 lb 204,120 kg
Maximum landing weight350,000 lb 158,760 kg350,000 lb 158,760 kg
Maximum zero fuel weight330,000 lb 149,685 kg330,000 lb 149,685 kg
Then you figure in speed and you get impact data.........and which does NOT account for the buildings collapse.

A 767 has a certain amount of mass........just saying.
Configuration Objectives
Characteristics
Design weightsBasicOption
Maximum takeoff weight400,000 lb 181,440 kg450,000 lb 204,120 kg
Maximum landing weight350,000 lb 158,760 kg350,000 lb 158,760 kg
Maximum zero fuel weight330,000 lb 149,685 kg330,000 lb 149,685 kg
Then you figure in speed and you get impact data.........and which does NOT account for the buildings collapse.

wont even break a light pole and we are suppose to believe the wings penetrated concrete , steel , and rebar

that plane should have disintegrated upon impact and the engines would have fell to the ground

IMG_5121.jpeg
IMG_5120.jpeg
IMG_5119.jpeg

Speed and velocity brother. You just might be surprised what it can do.
And I'm in construction. I can tell you right now I know what those exterior walls are built out of and I guarantee you a plane can damn sure go through them.I've helped build them and worked in them for years.

Last edited:
Speed and velocity brother. You just might be surprised what it can do.
And I'm in construction. I can tell you right now I know what those exterior walls are built out of and a plane can damn sure go through them.

bovine feces

ive tied steel , carried #11 rebar , built many a column on superstructures , no tin composite airplane wing is gonna penetrate reinforced 5000psi concrete , huge steel beams , etc

IMG_5124.jpeg

The perimeter is mostly fking windows, columns and sheetrock. I've worked in highrise buildings and seen that steel tied your talking about. Mostly aluminum.

stock-photo-high-rise-office-under-construction-with-open-ceiling-to-see-structure-and-system-...jpg

Why aluminium is suited for high-rises​

Here are reasons why aluminium is the best material to use in facades and building envelopes:

1. The great advantage of aluminium is its combination of good mechanical characteristics and the ease, thanks to the extrusion process, to obtain any shape of profile that would suit the specifications of the facade in term of aesthetics as well as performance.
  2. Mechanical performance includes ensuring the façade’s ability to resist stress factors such as wind pressure and weight of other components entering in its composition, and its ability to accommodate possible movements of the structure, from small natural thermal or structural movements up to major displacement when buildings are required to be earthquake-safe.
  3. Facades, as the boundaries between the inside and the outside, also have to manage various types of flows and exchanges between the external and internal world. Moreover, these facades or building envelopes will have to be more and more “intelligent” to optimize the internal comfort of the users – at every time of the day – according to the outside conditions, such as temperatures, sun, rain and wind

Highrise buildings are made different than low lying buildings brother Big.

In high-rise
Structural steel is used as a frame not cladding.
The twin towers were not cladded with bricks or concrete for a reason.

Which material is used for exterior cladding of high-rise buildings?

aluminium

In facades and building envelopes for high-rise construction, aluminium is indisputably the best material to use, associated with other materials such as glass, composite panels, glass-reinforced concrete, etc

That plane weighs roughly 1,669 lbs.

bad example , my bad

i do challenge anyone to watch this vid which is produced by architects and engineers way abou e my construction pay grade

watch this and then decide for oneself , not what the 9-11 Commission reported

the engineers do not know exactly what brought the towers down but they all agree it was NOT fire and jet fuel

Latest posts

Back