Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to watch these big red and black ants fight each other all damn day. In the evening they would stop fighting and carry off the dead. They had two huge ant hills about 20ft from one another. I would set on a fence and watch with my bb gun. I took turns on who's side I was on.
That was back when kids played outside and had imaginations.
I was living in the mountains of California at the time. Same place I had the pet deer that hated my sister .😁

Last edited:
Could be soldier ants. I use to watch the red and black ones fight each other all damn day. In the evening they would stop fighting and carry off the dead. They had two huge ant hills about 20ft from one another. I would set on a fence and watch with my bb gun. I took turns on who's side I was on.
That was back when kids played outside and had imaginations.
I was living in the mountains of California at the time. Same place I had the pet deer that hated my sister .😁
Your childhood has been digitized and duplicated for the kids of today

1689946730068.jpeg

Thats perfect brother. I have no idea what kinda ants they were but they were bigger than most that i had seen. And like i said they were in the San Luis Obispo mountains of California. Loved living in those mountains as a kid. I was 7yrs old. We didnt live down in the valley, we were up in the mountains on a huge turkey farm.

1689947770688.png

Last edited:
I don't ever watch CMT. I download whatever songs I want to listen too. i listen to old Country and Rock and roll. Could give two shits about these new country singers.
Outlaw country and classic vinyl for me. I download all outlaw country......no pretty boys singing pretty songs for me. Today's female country artists are woke....hate em all!

Careful Hippie, you might like a redneck broad....That is a Country Girl. Grab you by the balls wrap around your neck and choke you to death.....ha ha!

Here I sit broken hearted.....tried to S-hit but only farted....
Then a stranger sniffed….and said you sharted

Reminds me of a time in a Cuban restaurant in NYC

Latest posts

Back