Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were going on a "date" night so I suggested we go to the pub separately to relive our "first date'
So She walked in over to me at the bar and ask " Can I buy you a drink handsome ?"
I replied " Get Lost ! ,Im not falling for that schit again "...

So she cheated with a yellow. 😂 😂 😂

1689866213544.png

That kid looks about 14 to me.
They all look 14 to me. Dog groomer was over to the house yesterday to trim the dog. She was bitching about turning 30 next week. I just laughed and said what ya bitchen about....I am 42 years older than you are.

They all look 14 to me. Dog groomer was over to the house yesterday to trim the dog. She was bitching about turning 30 next week. I just laughed and said what ya bitchen about....I am 42 years older than you are.
Try going to a hospital and look at the doctors. Most look like high school kids to me.

Try going to a hospital and look at the doctors. Most look like high school kids to me.

yes they are ... the 2020 planned demic coercion of the the older experienced medical professionals forced them to leave their hospital contracts because of moral compass issues ..

not saying young docs are incompetent .. but ..

yes they are ... the 2020 planned demic coercion of the the older experienced medical professionals forced them to leave their hospital contracts because of moral compass issues ..

not saying young docs are incompetent .. but ..
They certainly have not seen what the older, experienced professionals have seen. They are also likely much less expensive than docs that have been around a long time and as we all know, we no longer have ‘health care’. We now have a system where profit is more important than health.

They certainly have not seen what the older, experienced professionals have seen. They are also likely much less expensive than docs that have been around a long time and as we all know, we no longer have ‘health care’. We now have a system where profit is more important than health.

My wife's neurologist said the same thing to me 3 years ago .. that the system is not about health anymore, it's about profit ... this is right after he had quit two hospital's systems and kept an attending spot at a third hospital ... never seen a doc spit with disgust before but I have now

The old-school Country singers are getting pushed out by these young-ass woke mother fkers that call themselves country. Makes me sick. George Jones would tell them to go fk themselves.

I don't ever watch CMT. I download whatever songs I want to listen too. i listen to old Country and Rock and roll. Could give two shits about these new country singers.

Latest posts

Back