Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bagged 4 lantern flies, 5 flies and a wasp….huntings been good on the deck today

1689892966489.jpeg

hate wasps ..
Well I see you want something to take down armored varmits! Plus it runs off cartridges, has quick loads and is guaranteed to drain your wallet over time. BUT it’s definitely the armored bug hunters best friend due to the raw power of the glorious cartridge.

Comes with its own custom carrying case featured in the picture

1689897799659.jpeg

Those are cool.
I just got mine from Amazon today. Me and the dogs sit on the deck in the afternoon until the mosquitoes come out. There are always a few flies and wasps out. Takes a couple of shots on the wasps due to their armor. I throughly enjoyed the afternoon and expect many more. Hell I might spring for laser attachment if I go pro

been using a Warren Buffett Union Pacific wasp spray my son gave me .. bad as s

Electrocutes them ten times faster than any box store wasp spray that says electrocution promised .. Prallethrin and Cypermethrin

I do like the gun themes destroyer of bug life..

been using a Warren Buffett Union Pacific wasp spray my son gave me .. bad as s

Electrocutes them ten times faster than any box store wasp spray that says electrocution promised .. Prallethrin and Cypermethrin

I do like the gun themes destroyer of bug life..
Yeah but that’s like dropping bombs from 30k ft. You don’t get up and personal with less than 3 ft of distance. You start to sweat knowing you need that first shot to score big and set you up for that critical second shot. When I see their eye squint I pull the trigger…it’s harrowing I tell you

Well I see you want something to take down armored varmits! Plus it runs off cartridges, has quick loads and is guaranteed to drain your wallet over time. BUT it’s definitely the armored bug hunters best friend due to the raw power of the glorious cartridge.

Comes with its own custom carrying case featured in the picture

View attachment 334557
Did you get that on Amazon? How many shots in a cartridge?

Looks like you need the super shredder

View attachment 334565
Yes I think that will do it 🤪. We have palmetto bugs large enough to ride and Giant ants 🐜 3/4” long. They don’t seem to bite but they are everywhere I’m sure a giant ant hill under my deck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back