Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was one hella long distance phone call

and this piece of crap took off on its own

right

View attachment 333912

View attachment 333911

how can anyone believe this B rated liftoff is a mystery to me

It takes very little thrust to leave the surface of the moon. The ship going up and down is the camera on the moon trying to focus. We have come a long way since then.

but yet we have not been back to the moon…50 + years of New Technology and we can’t get back there
We can its just not worth the cost.
I am curious where you find such..........flat takes on some fairly complex equations?
😄
You guys have a website or something or do you just make it up as you go?

We can its just not worth the cost.
I am curious where you find such..........flat takes on some fairly complex equations?
😄
You guys have a website or something or do you just make it up as you go?

I am in waaaaaay over my head Neighbor , we have some formally educated members here who I can’t even carry their backpacks , they know their sh-it

i am not convinced one way or the other about the flat eart , or the moon landing , and that is most likely due to my lack of education and knowledge

but I am thoroughly convinced that 9-11 was a false flag operation run by the Mossad

i don’t know what brought those buildings down , especially Bldg 7 , but I am convinced it was not jet fuel

in summary , this is a learning experience for me and I am trying to make it fun and not offend anyone by name calling or some sort of ridicule

complex subject indeed

Big and Weedhopper,,,all day long. 😂 😂 😂

IMG_5028.jpeg

I am in waaaaaay over my head Neighbor , we have some formally educated members here who I can’t even carry their backpacks , they know their sh-it

i am not convinced one way or the other about the flat eart , or the moon landing , and that is most likely due to my lack of education and knowledge

but I am thoroughly convinced that 9-11 was a false flag operation run by the Mossad

i don’t know what brought those buildings down , especially Bldg 7 , but I am convinced it was not jet fuel

in summary , this is a learning experience for me and I am trying to make it fun and not offend anyone by name calling or some sort of ridicule

complex subject indeed
I think it was run by our intelligence agencies.
No rational,logical reason for bldg.7 cept all that money.

Mentioned I went to the dermatologist a couple of days ago to get some skin cancer looked at. Sure enough it was Basil Cell Carcinoma. Nothing serious as this is the third time I have had ths. Doc to a freeze gun to remove it. Now I have a big acab the size of a penny starting at anybody who I come in contact with. Hope this heals quick.

IMG_20230714_072317894.jpg

Latest posts

Back