Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is right but the formation. My theory says solar systems aren’t formed that way at all.. My theory says ALL solar systems are created individually. And that makes the universe eternal

No need to worry this is not a bible thumper angle
Yep. You know what they say about theories,,,oh wait,,that's opinions. Same thing though.😁

some of the Bible thumper angle has some credibility , not all of it , just my opinion

the majority of the Bible was plagiarized and some of it came from the writings of the Sumerians , or Annunaki

i wish there was more debate/research/lectures/seminars on the Sumerian Annunaki history

it is fascinating!

IMG_4767.jpeg

The Earth formed over 4.6 billion years ago out of a mixture of dust and gas around the young sun. It grew larger thanks to countless collisions between dust particles, asteroids, and other growing planets, including one last giant impact that threw enough rock, gas, and dust into space to form the moon.
Although the rocks that record the earliest parts of Earth’s history have been destroyed or deformed over time by more than four billion years of geology, scientists can use modern rocks, moon samples, and meteorites to figure out when and how the Earth and moon formed, and what they might once have looked like
Exactly according to the Big Bang theory, better known as the Horrendous Space Kablooie, that is correct. But by that same theory the universe should already be in contraction. Instead it’s expanding and they have no explanation for that.

I say solar systems are actually made in quasars and launched. That the “black hole” on the back of all quasars are actually collectors. They collect dark matter and spin at incredible speeds then explode in the brightest flash of energy. They are 100 times larger than a solar system. The spin of the quasar is what makes the spiral in a spiral galaxy. When a solar system goes supernova some material escapes but most is drawn back to the core of the sun which has a massive attraction to the cores of the planets. It will collect and grind down material until it’s small then it just hangs there between solar systems. The dark matter makes it’s way to the collector and it all starts over.

just got a buyer on the old homestead to put down some earnest money

we shook hands on a price and now the paperwork begins

hopefully we will have this wrapped up by the end of October

so I am now shopping for my sailboat….it has been a long time coming

I like this 34’ foot Ketch

IMG_4955.jpeg

Exactly according to the Big Bang theory, better known as the Horrendous Space Kablooie, that is correct. But by that same theory the universe should already be in contraction. Instead it’s expanding and they have no explanation for that.

I say solar systems are actually made in quasars and launched. That the “black hole” on the back of all quasars are actually collectors. They collect dark matter and spin at incredible speeds then explode in the brightest flash of energy. They are 100 times larger than a solar system. The spin of the quasar is what makes the spiral in a spiral galaxy. When a solar system goes supernova some material escapes but most is drawn back to the core of the sun which has a massive attraction to the cores of the planets. It will collect and grind down material until it’s small then it just hangs there between solar systems. The dark matter makes it’s way to the collector and it all starts over.
Yeah that's what wrote in my paper in Kindergarten.😁

Nope,,we ain't deleting your White Papers on the Theory of the Universe, ya fking stoner.😁
suit yourself

When I was finding out what autism actually is (took 11 months) I needed side projects to get my mind off it. I spent two weeks looking at what a senior needs to be careful of. Falls, heart attack and stroke are the big three. I can reduce clutter for falls, can't do shit for a heart attack but call 911 but I found that strokes are a different story. I spent two weeks coming up with a theory based on medical studies in Israel and Canada and concluded that if you can act in the first 5 minutes you can destroy a blood clot. Its a series of procedures and I actually created a test to see how well it would work.

Two years later I had a stroke and applied my theory in the real world. I got up, right arm paralyzed and right face drooping but no blue on my neck. Stroke has an 87% chance of being a blood clot stroke. Calling 911 will almost certainly give you some major loss but save your life

I had a less than 5 minute blood clot stroke which I am told is almost unheard of and nobody at the hospital in the stroke ward had even heard of one and that's due to my set of procedures

There make fun of that

suit yourself

When I was finding out what autism actually is (took 11 months) I needed side projects to get my mind off it. I spent two weeks looking at what a senior needs to be careful of. Falls, heart attack and stroke are the big three. I can reduce clutter for falls, can't do shit for a heart attack but call 911 but I found that strokes are a different story. I spent two weeks coming up with a theory based on medical studies in Israel and Canada and concluded that if you can act in the first 5 minutes you can destroy a blood clot. Its a series of procedures and I actually created a test to see how well it would work.

Two years later I had a stroke and applied my theory in the real world. I got up, right arm paralyzed and right face drooping but no blue on my neck. Stroke has an 87% chance of being a blood clot stroke. Calling 911 will almost certainly give you some major loss but save your life

I had a less than 5 minute blood clot stroke which I am told is almost unheard of and nobody at the hospital in the stroke ward had even heard of one and that's due to my set of procedures

There make fun of that
1st off I wasn't making fking fun of shit. Not sure where that last statement came from bro. Everybody on this thread is having fun and fking with each other. Smoke a bowl.
I don't know shit about Autism but what you have told me nor your situation with a stroke until now.
Glad you made it. I've had two heart attacks, a triple bypass, and been shot. Doc told my Wife they lost me twice in the table.
Shit happens. Now what?

Last edited:
suit yourself

There make fun of that
I want to hear more of what you did to lessen the effect of your stroke
Im interested.

Latest posts

Back