Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hops hands now
1688827590865.png

If the world is flat how did they make the movie....JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH?
Well technically, using the 80/20 rule most galaxy’s are flat. The reason the don’t always look flat is because they are also thick.

As for the earth being flat or round how would you possibly be able to measure that as you can only see the debris on top of the earth where we live, not the actual earth.

A galaxy is a system of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter bound together by gravity. The word is derived from the Greek galaxias, literally 'milky', a reference to the Milky Way galaxy that contains the Solar System. Doesn't need to be round.
What debris? Deserts, trees, mountains and oceans. Not sure that would be considered debris. I plant lots of shit. I'm pretty sure that dirt is earth. 😁
And we have satellites circling the earth night and day. Pictures show the planet is pretty fking round unless you think it's all a conspiracy. If so not much I can do about that as you can see by this conversation.
Did you know Earth can fit in Uranus 63 times. If you relax,, 64.😂😂😂

Last edited:
Well technically, using the 80/20 rule most galaxy’s are flat. The reason the don’t always look flat is because they are also thick.

As for the earth being flat or round how would you possibly be able to measure that as you can only see the debris on top of the earth where we live, not the actual earth.
I am so confused...who started this mess? Oh wait ....now I remember.

A Galaxy is not a planet nor a star.
What debris? Deserts, trees, mountains and oceans. Not sure that would be considered debris. I plant lots of shit. I'm pretty sure that dirt is earth. 😁
It is now. But it wasn’t when it was created. The entire crust of the earth is, in my opinion, just trash from the frozen outer rim of our solar system that has crashed into earth over millions of years. Same for the other planets and moons

It is now. But it wasn’t when it was created. The entire crust of the earth is, in my opinion, just trash from the frozen outer rim of our solar system that has crashed into earth over millions of years. Same for the other planets and moons
Why don't the others planets..........er discs have the same debris?

That was proven a long time ago. All planets were created by collisions including our moon.
This is about Round or Flat earth. Which do you think it is?
And I'm not saying it's a perfect fking circle but it's not flat or some kinda of thick frisbee.
An egg is not perfectly round but it's definitely not flat

That was proven a long time ago. All planets were created by collisions including our moon.
This is about Round or Flat earth. Which do you think it is?
No it’s the current accepted theory. That hardly makes it a fact. I have a completely different theory and mine incorporates and explains why the universe is still expanding. The accepted theory….well….doesn’t cut it there. By the current theory it should be contracting.

Why don't the others planets..........er discs have the same debris?

They do. We never see the planet just the trash that has accumulated

Shit,****,hell,****,************............thanks for turning off the censor @pute !
If I can't vape and swear I'm fuked.

Oh........never fuckin mind prick.

Latest posts

Back