Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st off I wasn't making fun of shit. Not sure where that last statement came from bro.
I don't know shit about Autism but what you have told me nor your situation with a stroke until now.
Glad you made it. I've had two heart attacks, a triple bypass, and been shot. Doc told my Wife they lost me twice.
Shit happens.
I don't have advanced social skills ... it happens. I have no friends because who can I possibly converse with about things like this. I just want you to understand that theory means something to me and I didn't really mean to post it mainly because it's mine. It's not really for other people not because I care about who knows it. I just posted it because I felt safe here and that's a rare feeling for me.

When I went to explain my theory to the stroke PHD's they stopped me cold and asked two questions. Am I a doctor? I answer no. Is this based on a medical case accepted by the medical community? No

Then we don't want to hear about it and congratulate you on how lucky you are that you had a miracle 5 minute blood clot stroke

And that was that

One thing you can count on is I really do what I say because I can. I am someone that never lets someone else down that's counting on me.

What did you do different? Everyone knows I'm a freak about research. Let us here it.

By the way,,if you go back and read you will see my White Paper statement had nothing to do with the stroke thing. It was about the universe and your theory. Which I actually found interesting.

I don't have advanced social skills ... it happens. I have no friends because who can I possibly converse with about things like this. I just want you to understand that theory means something to me and I didn't really mean to post it mainly because it's mine. It's not really for other people not because I care about who knows it. I just posted it because I felt safe here and that's a rare feeling for me.

When I went to explain my theory to the stroke PHD's they stopped me cold and asked two questions. Am I a doctor? I answer no. Is this based on a medical case accepted by the medical community? No

Then we don't want to hear about it and congratulate you on how lucky you are that you had a miracle 5 minute blood clot stroke

And that was that

One thing you can count on is I really do what I say because I can. I am someone that never lets someone else down that's counting on me.
Your one of us, dont worry be happy.

I want to hear more of what you did to lessen the effect of your stroke
Im interested.
I can tell you what it does and how it worked sure. Ever cut or scrape your hand knee etc Run cold water over it and in a few minutes it stops bleeding. But if you touch it too soon it will rupture and bleed just as bad again. But after say 10 minutes you can gently touch it and it won't bleed.

Apply that to a blood clot. It's just a super thin film around a drop of blood. When it lodges in the vein it is in a vein and the instant it stops it does the same thing that cut did. The clot starts to harden which now makes it less flexible and it starts bonding to the wall of the vein also like that cut. I was at 45 seconds when I instigated a procedure that caused all the blood vessels in my brain to constrict. That lasts about a minute to three minutes although it seems longer. Then the blood vessels start to relax and the blood vessels start to return to the original shape but the blood clot shape has been changed and more of it has started to bond to the blood vessel. The more it returns to shape the more the blood clot fails and a final procedure causes the vein to pull it apart as it cracks

That's basically it

Plus they would never condone this as a procedure. If you are having a heart attack this will probably kill you. I worked in a hospital for two years and walked by countless PSA's daily. If you have a mini stoke won't matter. If you have a bleeder stroke you will die.

I can tell you what it does and how it worked sure. Ever cut or scrape your hand knee etc Run cold water over it and in a few minutes it stops bleeding. But if you touch it too soon it will rupture and bleed just as bad again. But after say 10 minutes you can gently touch it and it won't bleed.

Apply that to a blood clot. It's just a super thin film around a drop of blood. When it lodges in the vein it is in a vein and the instant it stops it does the same thing that cut did. The clot starts to harden which now makes it less flexible and it starts bonding to the wall of the vein also like that cut. I was at 45 seconds when I instigated a procedure that caused all the blood vessels in my brain to constrict. That lasts about a minute to three minutes although it seems longer. Then the blood vessels start to relax and the blood vessels start to return to the original shape but the blood clot shape has been changed and more of it has started to bond to the blood vessel. The more it returns to shape the more the blood clot fails and a final procedure causes the vein to pull it apart as it cracks

That's basically it

Plus they would never condone this as a procedure. If you are having a heart attack this will probably kill you. I worked in a hospital for two years and walked by countless PSA's daily. If you have a mini stoke won't matter. If you have a bleeder stroke you will die.
Was this an exercise or metal procedure? Did it involve a meditative state?

look up low earth orbit , yeah , there are satellites up there , but they can only go so far up….the rockets never go straight up…why?……hint…...(dome)

View attachment 333262
View attachment 333263View attachment 333264

7f1feb8cb60e7941.png

Latest posts

Back