Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The people who run us are into Fuckin kids.
Maxwell hadda traffic those minors to someone and epstien was deeply connected to the intelligence agencies.
They barely hide it that's how little they think of us.

Good movie. Disturbing but good. 85,000 unaccompanied minors have been lost by Immigration. And that is the number they admit to do it is likely to be higher not lower. Pedos love a good disaster.
My Wife watched it on the computer and cried through the whole damn thing.

Mean Old redneck bastard.😁

I would drink cough syrup with you anytime Bro

IMG_4120.jpeg

A galaxy is a system of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter bound together by gravity. The word is derived from the Greek galaxias, literally 'milky', a reference to the Milky Way galaxy that contains the Solar System. Doesn't need to be round.
What debris? Deserts, trees, mountains and oceans. Not sure that would be considered debris. I plant lots of shit. I'm pretty sure that dirt is earth. 😁
And we have satellites circling the earth night and day. Pictures show the planet is pretty fking round unless you think it's all a conspiracy. If so not much I can do about that as you can see by this conversation.
Did you know Earth can fit in Uranus 63 times. If you relax,, 64.😂😂😂
The original earth is the core. Everything on top of the core is just trash that hit the planet over time

When the solar system settled into its current layout about 4.5 billion years ago, Earth formed when gravity pulled swirling gas and dust in to become the third planet from the Sun. Like its fellow terrestrial planets, Earth has a central core, a rocky mantle, and a solid crust

When the solar system settled into its current layout about 4.5 billion years ago, Earth formed when gravity pulled swirling gas and dust in to become the third planet from the Sun. Like its fellow terrestrial planets, Earth has a central core, a rocky mantle, and a solid crust
Everything is right but the formation. My theory says solar systems aren’t formed that way at all.. My theory says ALL solar systems are created individually. And that makes the universe eternal

No need to worry this is not a bible thumper angle

The Earth formed over 4.6 billion years ago out of a mixture of dust and gas around the young sun. It grew larger thanks to countless collisions between dust particles, asteroids, and other growing planets, including one last giant impact that threw enough rock, gas, and dust into space to form the moon.
Although the rocks that record the earliest parts of Earth’s history have been destroyed or deformed over time by more than four billion years of geology, scientists can use modern rocks, moon samples, and meteorites to figure out when and how the Earth and moon formed, and what they might once have looked like

Latest posts

Back