Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your so funny bro. You know thousands of ppl have watched NASA and other private companies launch rockets that went into space,,right. We have a Space Station we can see round earth from.Oh wait,,it's not in space it's under our Dome Right? And the pictures sent back to earth or just drawings on a window the government wants us to see to cover up that the earth is flat.😁
Can you please tell me the upside to this conspiracy about the government lying about earth being round. What would be the point?
So the Sun is Flat too?😱

look up low earth orbit , yeah , there are satellites up there , but they can only go so far up….the rockets never go straight up…why?……hint…...(dome)

IMG_4950.jpeg

IMG_4951.jpeg
IMG_4952.jpeg

Just proving a point. I could take my Wife and Big up in a rocket ship into space and show them that the earth was round and when we landed they would just say the windows they looked out was a TV screen the government put in place to lie to them about Flat earth.😁
The government is so smart they built a dome around Flat earth to keep us in and won't let us close to the edge to see what's there.😁
When everything is a conspiracy it's hard to convince them of reality. But I'm use to it.
Nothing new to me. Living with my Wife is like living with Big except she is a lot prettier thank fking God.😁
Maybe but big and your wife would probably dig the rocket ship ride

we had lids for $10 bux and keys for $80-120 and grams of hash and tabs of lsd for a couple bucks

Exactly ... $10 for mex, $20-25 for Red or Gold .. we could pick up a lb from banditos in Galveston for $80 or drive 4 .5 hours to mexico and get lbs for $50 .. .. 1971 .... lsd, mescaline were always a buck or two ... ...

Latest posts

Back