Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High humidity is one of the culprits, but lack of airflow is the biggie.
Couldn’t agree more however posted grows here from experienced growers suggest that in many cases even with that they get mold and or mildew. Those guys knew what to do and did it as far as humidity and airflow were concerned which means there is another factor I am missing.

I have upper and a lower oscillating fans on opposite posts which I believe gives me the most movement in conjunction with a 6 inch exhaust fan.

Technology can be used for good and evil just like Weapons. Actually, they are all weapons for good or bad now.

WE are not so far from this becoming reality folks.

View attachment 332788AI will be crazy in ten years and it I don’t think anyone that is working with it knows exactly how it will act or how to control it.

Couldn’t agree more however posted grows here from experienced growers suggest that in many cases even with that they get mold and or mildew. Those guys knew what to do and did it as far as humidity and airflow were concerned which means there is another factor I am missing.

I have upper and a lower oscillating fans on opposite posts which I believe gives me the most movement in conjunction with a 6 inch exhaust fan.
Are you referring to Botrytis cinerea?

I think the mistakes a lot of old time growers make are going into the grow room after being outside. Good way to bring in bugs, too. I always did my plant tending work first thing in the morning with a clean body and clean clothes.
This is just my opinion. I've never had PM on an indoor grow, and only got it one time outside because of a fall monsoon season that's not typical for my local. If I'd have been smart, I'd have tarped the enclosure and taken a leaf blower to the plants and maybe added a large fan or two.

Im thinking I need to dehumidify the lung room

IMG_4947.jpeg

I think the mistakes a lot of old time growers make are going into the grow room after being outside. Good way to bring in bugs, too. I always did my plant tending work first thing in the morning with a clean body and clean clothes.
This is just my opinion. I've never had PM on an indoor grow, and only got it one time outside because of a fall monsoon season that's not typical for my local. If I'd have been smart, I'd have tarped the enclosure and taken a leaf blower to the plants and maybe added a large fan or two.
Excellent observation. I have had spider mites twice in all the years of growing in my basement..both times were from clones gifted to me. Big gave me a solution that helped me get rid of them in a little over a week.

How much does a dime bag cost now days........ inflation?
First time I heard of pot, 7th grade in Huntsville, Al. Lived on base, 2 kids at school were asking, "Hey, wanna split a nickle bag after school" I was like, *** can they get for a nickle and who pays the extra penny. yeah, didn't smoke until back in Vegas in 81. 6yrs later. hehe. I was a jock.. no, not jockstrap before any of you try it... lol

Latest posts

Back