Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aint that the truth brother.
They say it isn’t bribery because they can take the money but do the opposite.

So *** stops me from agreeing to do what they want but it will take…say…4 voting cycles at around 400k each. That’s 1.2 million to get that through and they argue they voted against it three times before hitting the targ….changing their mind

Please stay on topic because I am not posting political views. This is specifically about bribery. Sorry if it’s politicians but generally nobody should be bribing or taking bribes

To late. Alexa told me all your secrets Pute. :eek:
I find the stuff he does with his hairbrush disgusting and perverted, yet alarmingly titillating.
We are coming dangerously close to this turning political if it hasn't already. There is a place and time for this .
Yup. Already had to modify Hopp's post...... :)

I have been known to push the envelope here and was curious when you censors would step in. None of it bothers me mind you. I was just peaking thru my fingers…
1688394982345.gif

Same with my little Benelli. Ever have a bike drop out from underneath you when you hit a cleverly disguised fox hole? It's a wonder I ever had a kid.
I drove thru(well my Rupp Roadster did, I didn’t make it thru) an electric fence when I was a kid. Cut me across the chest pretty good but if I was a few inches shorter, I would have broken my neck.

Latest posts

Back