Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are letting China slowly take over this country and our government isn't doing a thing about it. They are coming across our southern border by the thousands, buying our land and who knows what....not good.
Exactly brother. We will look like Ukraine if we don't wake the fk up. Dumbass has sold his soul to China and we are the commissary.

I am totally exposed. Alexa and Siri are my best friends and anyone looking at my Amazon buys or youtube thread would be all over me. I know I know…. I still write paper checks and don’t do my banking online but I know it’s all out there too from others putting it up on the net for view by the bad guys…
im already sorta a slave to the digital world as much as I hate to say it…
Me too Subbie. Amazon knows what i need before i do. 😁

Ok random thought…..what if they are our future?
They are our future if we allow it, my friend. We need to pick up a chair, gun, and a whip, like we did in 2016 and put them back in their cage. We were respected and feared there for awhile. Now we are a fking joke to these other countries.

They are our future if we allow it, my friend. We need to pick up a chair, gun, and a whip, like we did in 2016 and put them back in their cage.
While birth rate isn’t exactly 9 months it was quite exact on the average time. In early 1900’s it was the same average for all humans

Now it’s still the same for the rest of the world but in the USA it’s down two weeks. That’s two weeks of hormone/steroid combinations that are responsible for not just building the body but setting things in the infants mind. Which is why, statistically, babies that make it though the third trimester have better social skills than those who don’t. Like me I am a 7 week premie. Regardless the USA has lost 2 weeks off that programming over the entire population.

The only way to fix that is bring outside DNA into the USA

Ok random thought…..what if they are our future?

the future looks bleak if Chyna takes over

IMG_4906.jpeg

IMG_4905.jpeg

Latest posts

Back