Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1C6D2D8C-46D6-41BC-92DD-3B208C504014.jpeg

I can easily envision those beaks gouging your eyes and cracking your eye socket in two. I know they CAN be very gentle with those beaks, but I see what else they can do with them. LOL

They are beautiful animals, though. Quite impressive. Which is exactly why I've never had, nor will I ever have, a bird sitting on my shoulder. lol

I was looking around and found this video. I once had a Wolf/Sheperd dog whose sire was 1/2 wolf. There IS a difference.
My boy was a 100 pounder. If you watch the video and pay attention to the female wolf/dog, she exhibits traits similar to how mine was. He was a bruiser, and that female in the video is Queen Of All Her Land, just as mine was his territory.

But she also shows restraint, which my boy was quite capable of as well, and she protected the Husky from the GSD. Intelligent, powerful animals.

I can easily envision those beaks gouging your eyes and cracking your eye socket in two. I know they CAN be very gentle with those beaks, but I see what else they can do with them. LOL

They are beautiful animals, though. Quite impressive. Which is exactly why I've never had, nor will I ever have, a bird sitting on my shoulder. lol
These belonged to some dude on the Hana Highway on Maui. The red one left some holes in my bald head. I am sure most people he would pose on had hair so they never knew he was a sadist bird.😁

The dude asked for a $20 ‘donation’ and I figured it was money well spent. He set up near a grove of Rainbow Eucalyptus trees. Pretty smart place to trap tourists. The trees are pretty cool looking.

A coworker came up to me one day and asked "How can you tell if someone's been having oral sex with a chicken?"

Looking at him askance, I replied "I dunno..."

He said "Well...wait, excuse me"...and he put his hand to his mouth and coughed, blowing a bunch of small shredded white pieces of toilet paper out of his closed hand in my direction.

Caught me completely by surprise, and I laughed maniacally.

HR would frown on that but it was funny

Who needs a bird sitting on your shoulder. Cheech sets up shop on my shoulder. If she falls asleep there then I get drool on my back. She thinks she s parrot I guess. Never has a cat do that before. I guess its her “thing”

Had a buddy named Larry when I was a young man who had a cockatiel. His roommates taught it to say one phrase and it never learned another. That phrase was ‘Fk you Larry’. 😁
Yessir,, both these fkers were Cockatiels. Pretty birds but real pains in the assess. One of the bastards would bite the shit out of you.
They were great with my Mom,,but to everyone else they were assholes.

Latest posts

Back