Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one of those in my back room. His name is Bill 'cause he's got a big one. Tolerates me and the Old Hen, but loves the Pullet. I always wanted a Scarlet, but I should have bought a female. My Blue&Gold, Rodan, dearly loved me and only me. Hated the womenfolks.

I had one baby out of all my conures that was born here. His name is Baby, son of Tango and Daisy. Pretty guy.
I started out with a pair of Pacific Blue parrotlets. I bought 'em off a gal that listed them on Craig's list. She said she bought one, but was so busy with her new job that she figured it would get lonely so she bought a second one. She said the original one became very aggressive. She was right. I didn't violate their space, but I'd let 'em out of the cage daily for exercise. The little bastard would attack me without provocation. I knew that it was a mating thing, so I bought a breeding box and let 'em be. I've got over a dozen now.

Im just wondering if anyone that got those kind still have to use reading glasses or if it effed up their eyes. I would do it to get away with reading glasses. If not I would just get regular plain glass on top and readers on the bottom as I hated that stage in my life where I was always looking for my readers. I had 40 pairs and never when I needed them
You have to use reading glasses afterwards even if you did not have to before

I had one baby out of all my conures that was born here. His name is Baby, son of Tango and Daisy. Pretty guy.
I started out with a pair of Pacific Blue parrotlets. I bought 'em off a gal that listed them on Craig's list. She said she bought one, but was so busy with her new job that she figured it would get lonely so she bought a second one. She said the original one became very aggressive. She was right. I didn't violate their space, but I'd let 'em out of the cage daily for exercise. The little bastard would attack me without provocation. I knew that it was a mating thing, so I bought a breeding box and let 'em be. I've got over a dozen now.
Sounds just like a love song ☝️

Bite TF! outta ya', too!

I'm not a fan of birds in the home. Can't trust them, and yes they are LOUD. They sure are pretty though!
I have had my Mia for 13 years.
I trust her to pick the sleepys in the corner of my eyes.
Its like popcorn to her
We had gotten her very young .The woman I was with had birds b4 and she fed her with eyedrops.
Mia looked like a pair of testicles with a beak.
I also know her moods :)

I have had my Mia for 13 years.
I trust her to pick the sleepys in the corner of my eyes.
Its like popcorn to her
We had gotten her very young .The woman I was with had birds b4 and she fed her with eyedrops.
Mia looked like a pair of testicles with a beak.
I also know her moods :)
I can relate
1698600032871.png

Did we ever get an answer to this. I say they are all right eggs and no left eggs. 🤪

maybe we should have a Poll?

I didn’t know the correct answer when posted it and was hoping someone here knew the correct answer

A coworker came up to me one day and asked "How can you tell if someone's been having oral sex with a chicken?"

Looking at him askance, I replied "I dunno..."

He said "Well...wait, excuse me"...and he put his hand to his mouth and coughed, blowing a bunch of small shredded white pieces of toilet paper out of his closed hand in my direction.

Caught me completely by surprise, and I laughed maniacally.

Latest posts

Back