Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, funny girl...spent the day loading and hauling a friends jeep around town today...tomorrow I get to bleed, removing old barbed wire and refencing for Ivan...there's a pond just to the west he's fond of, as are the gators... :eek:

hahaha, funny girl...spent the day loading and hauling a friends jeep around town today...tomorrow I get to bleed, removing old barbed wire and refencing for Ivan...there's a pond just to the west he's fond of, as are the gators... :eek:
It's almost hard to believe that alligators were hunted almost to extinction when I was very young, and now there are hunting seasons for them. My dad was a state park ranger, and got shot at by a 'gator poacher in the very early '60's.
That's why he quit, and went back to carpentry. LOL

Pics from a Halloween pahty outside Woostah…
554B0D50-E14C-41AF-837C-8A4E06607FA1.jpeg
54B5FB35-BABB-47A2-998C-A6EADFEEBFDA.jpeg
471ACAAE-964F-4491-BB68-247E9FFC2052.jpeg

It's almost hard to believe that alligators were hunted almost to extinction when I was very young, and now there are hunting seasons for them. My dad was a state park ranger, and got shot at by a 'gator poacher in the very early '60's.
That's why he quit, and went back to carpentry. LOL
I have a 12 football gator roaming around the wetlands out back, which I avoid at all costs… them and the pythons down in the Everglades, I’m taking over the wildlife…
I am talking weather Sir
I am pretty sure he’s not…😉

Medicare will cover the standard which does not change vision from my understanding, but for $1,500-$2,500 they will correct your vision for distance (will not need glasses) but, whether you needed them before or not, you will need glasses for reading and computer. I am undecided at this point. You can buy a lot of glasses for $4K.
That sounds like a medical billing scheme. I think they are removing the cloudy lens and putting in an artificial lens. I would bet dollars to donuts that a corrected lens doesn’t cost any more to make or implant. Not a big fan of the medical industry…

In physics, the second law of thermodynamics says that heat flows naturally from an object at a higher temperature to an object at a lower temperature.

Why is it then that, when I open my back door, I can feel a rush of cold air coming into my house? I don't feel warm air going out...my house is 68 degrees inside - it's 35-ish degrees outside...I feel only cold air coming in?
my advice is to keep the door closed.. sry stoned and its Sunday

wanna know why we do NOT see any architecture like this anymore?

because we can’t build stuff like this anymore!

View attachment 345250
As a general rule, some opulence offends me. I have rather little regard for ego-driven displays of arrogant pomposity.

But that is some beautiful stuff right there. I could spend a good deal of time just perusing that, or any like it, at leisure.

Latest posts

Back