Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get the kind of lens you can read with? Or do you still require readers.
Good question. That would have cost and extra $1,000 at the time. Mrs Pute just had both eyes done last year and it was up to $1,500 per eye. We both passed. We need something to hide the wrinkles so we both wear glasses. She has had second thoughts. Not me....I like my glasses.......

About two years ago, I started noticing my vision was not what it used to be. I wear readers now, but I have a tough time acquiring a target at distance when I am shooting my guns. I had Lasix done to my eyes 23 years ago and I had 20/20 vision for quite a while. I don’t know that I would let them cut on my eyes again because I’m thinking they would be a buildup of scars if they did does anybody have any knowledge about how that stuff works?

I got a few more minutes on the heating pad then back to clearing out the hoarders room. I hate living with hoarders. If I did not live here this house would be piled to the ceiling. Why the hell do you need receipts that you paid your bills in 1962? I get rid of one dumpster a week. Every week for the past 2 years. I think in finally in the 70s now. Poor mom think if I throw something away with her name on it she will get robbed. Me “ Mom you don’t live in MI anymore. You dont have the same anything anymore. Anything that needs yo get shredded gets shredded. Im not shredding bills you paid before I was born.” I get the stank eye… lol all I can do is shake my head and laugh

Since we're on the subject of stuff to eat, I've gotta tell ya's about the best raisins I've ever eaten. These things are huge, sweet, and tasty. The Old Hen bought 'em for me from a place called nuts.com. It's the only place you can find 'em. One of my favorite munchie foods.
Love raisins!

I got a few more minutes on the heating pad then back to clearing out the hoarders room. I hate living with hoarders. If I did not live here this house would be piled to the ceiling. Why the hell do you need receipts that you paid your bills in 1962? I get rid of one dumpster a week. Every week for the past 2 years. I think in finally in the 70s now. Poor mom think if I throw something away with her name on it she will get robbed. Me “ Mom you don’t live in MI anymore. You dont have the same anything anymore. Anything that needs yo get shredded gets shredded. Im not shredding bills you paid before I was born.” I get the stank eye… lol all I can do is shake my head and laugh
Ugh.

been there done that

Good question. That would have cost and extra $1,000 at the time. Mrs Pute just had both eyes done last year and it was up to $1,500 per eye. We both passed. We need something to hide the wrinkles so we both wear glasses. She has had second thoughts. Not me....I like my glasses.......
Medicare will cover the standard which does not change vision from my understanding, but for $1,500-$2,500 they will correct your vision for distance (will not need glasses) but, whether you needed them before or not, you will need glasses for reading and computer. I am undecided at this point. You can buy a lot of glasses for $4K.

Latest posts

Back