Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came out back to the shop to start detailing another car and my get up and go seems to have got up and went. Even the boys are laying around looking lazy today… maybe Linda was right many years ago when she said Sunday’s were made for football and weed…
you forgot warm fleshy union

trying to wing myself off the opiates the dentist gave me…percocets and Vicodin ..been on them 6 days now and I need to poo-p!

besides , they make me feel all weird

i am really not feeling any pain , a lot of discomfort but not enough to bring tears

i am gonna try and smoke a lot of hooters to ease the come down

a y other tips would be appreciated

and yes I eat prunes ya bass turds!
duclox for the win
smooth move tea is a close second
medium to high pressure irrigation
tepid water preferred and not as much pressure till you adjust

Big, I have been taking opiates for 20 years and I have absolutely no problems pooping in the morning. It’s related to your diet. I eat a lot of roughage vegetables and fruit and I’m in the bathroom three times before I can have breakfast and I am good to go.

Big, I have been taking opiates for 20 years and I have absolutely no problems pooping in the morning. It’s related to your diet. I eat a lot of roughage vegetables and fruit and I’m in the bathroom three times before I can have breakfast and I am good to go.
a good apple a day is great.
apples are the best now

aaarrrggg….I am sorry you have to be on those…but sometimes there ain’t much of a choice eh

no roughage here , Swede has us on a carnivore diet……sausage and eggs this morning…..t-bones for lunch…..hamburgers for supper

ihave been p—ooping less in the last 90 days while on this meat diet

lost 12 pounds too….190-195 now

but yeah , I could pop a Vicodin right now and feel righteous….and I might , after we finish this hooter of Ogers Kush

trying to wing myself off the opiates the dentist gave me…percocets and Vicodin ..been on them 6 days now and I need to poo-p!

i am really not feeling any pain , a lot of discomfort but not enough to bring tears

I got nothin'. Apple Juice, however, flows right straight through me. Enough that I won't drink it if I'm not home.

Oh, I get it! Be off with her vicious head!

as soon as she finishes her coffee and then I am gonna finish her

IMG_6639.jpeg

I am eating apple sauce if that counts

it is the alluring high from the opiates that is whispering my name and seducing me….she is so evil that she’s good
I'm fortunate to not seek or crave the high, I take one at a time twice a day to knock the edge off the back pain...getting shots in a week or so to help ease the discomfort...yeah, I decided to wash, clay bar, and apply polish to the 62 today...I use zymol carbon, a teaspoon will do an entire car...

That's why I don't like Opiates. Hemorrhoid makers and breakers.😵‍💫

Have Swede Tie you to the Bed and toss the Narcs in the toilet

Latest posts

Back